X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonP View Post
    Now how can you say that? Just because Ed is his father-in-law
    Yes. :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by garykeller15 View Post
      ed roman is a honest guy. Fact its not ed romans fault you have issues with your guitar.
      1. :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

2. It's not his fault but I would bet he damn well knew there was a problem with the guitar before he let it go out his door.

8 BBB complaints in the last 36 months. Yeah. He's a real stand up guy.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

My questions:

Why did you buy the guitar if you; A, knew it had a neck problem. B, knew you didnt like the sound.

Why, after you bought it,considering you didnt observe the flaws in-store (although ive no idea how you missed them), did you not just return the guitar?

Comment

Ed Roman knew damned well it was defective when he sold it to you, and he probably buys them gray-market, or as seconds, or maybe just took it in used in trade in for one of his POS guitars anyway, so he would have to replace it out of pocket... and that's about as likely as Ed being honest on his taxes.

You need to call Fender/Jackson IMMEDIATELY and get the real deal on your guitar.

And then the next stop would be the Las Vegas police department for a fraud complaint.

Oh, and BTW - that's a freaking gorgeous guitar!!!!!!!!!

Comment

GaryKeller, copying is stealing. Plain and simple.

Comment

Do this !!!!

Call FMIC,provide your serial # to see if a warr. claim has been filed.
              If not explain your issue and start the claim,I know all about it.

ps:"McD can look into it as well".
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                It sounds bad? So the neck issue doesn't affect playability, just the tone? Amplified tone or acoustic tone?

You might want to look at the wiring if the amplified tone is bad.
                It's an acoustic noise that is amplified. Wiring is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                  Here's where I get confused. You say it plays great. But the neck has a twist? And while this twist doesn't affect the playability, it's somehow making the tone suck? Usually, those things go hand in hand. Sorry, but I'm just not following.
                  Let me see if I can put this another way. The feel is great, plays like my Fender, my Kelly, my Schecter, the setup is dead on, just sounds like crap on, well just one string now.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                    That is total shit - assuming it's a manufacturing problem, they don't get to pick and choose if they honour a warranty and fix something depending how they feel on the day or if it's 'cost effective'.
                    The story change a bit when I took the guitar back to him today. Seems it was his opinion and not what any rep told him.

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
                      My questions:

Why did you buy the guitar if you; A, knew it had a neck problem. B, knew you didn't like the sound.

Why, after you bought it,considering you didnt observe the flaws in-store (although I've no idea how you missed them), did you not just return the guitar?
                      Ed at that time would not let you play the guitars in his store. The guitar was returned to the store the very next day. I was lied to and told it was sent back twice. The guitar sat in his store for 9 months while telling me it was out for repair at Fender. It sat at the other fender repair facility for another 3 and half months. I know because it just got back from fender from a honest tech and it was only gone like 4 weeks.

The supposedly second time it went to fender I was told it was looked at and nothing would be done and there wasn't anything wrong with it. I told them to sell it for me. The guy called me back and said "I just pulled the paper you stuck up under the strings at the nut(trying to eliminate that buzz) and we can't sell it like this". It has to be fixed first.

So, do you think if fender was to evaluate the guitar and claim there was nothing wrong with it, don't you think they would have noticed the paper wedge under the strings?

Ed and his crew are flat out liars.

Comment

Are the strings new? If the low E sounds like crap, it could be old, or it could be just a dead string. Try a new string and see.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RD
                          And God has spoken... send the number little one.
                          Toejam it just came back from fender with a new nut, I would sure hope they would put new string on it. I did change them the day before I sent it in,

RD, I sent a PM to McD.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidk View Post
                            The story change a bit when I took the guitar back to him today. Seems it was his opinion and not what any rep told him.
                            Shocker there.....

Comment

This is making me feel sick...

Comment

I'm guessing what Sid means by only the high E string sounding like crap is that it is fretting out slightly due to neck warping.

Comment

Working...
                                X