Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somewhat big problem... how would you fix this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know either, but I was told he'll have it fixed. If there's a problem with Jackson taking care of it, this whole board will know about it in a big way.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Some of you cats need to rent this video.
      "POOP"

Comment

Still would be nice to know who the seller is.
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
            Still would be nice to know who the seller is.

the **** ...
            Last edited by yard dawg; 06-25-2008, 04:02 PM. Reason: oops ..did I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Nobody got screwed over. The seller took the guitar back; he didn't know there was an issue and didn't have any problem with it before. He'll have it fixed by Jackson, trust me.
              Well, I dont think thats going to be happenning...

Jeremy has NOT taken the guitar back, has NOT refunded me my money, and is now no longer communicating with me, as well as blocking my AIM screen name, although I only talked to him through AIM maybe twice in the beginning of the ordeal so I dont know whats up with that.

I stated that I would be cool with the guitar getting fixed in a REASONABLE amount of time WHILE he was saving up to refund my money which was said to be had in mid-late June. This never happenned, and only since I asked for my money back a third time a week ago, after a month and a half of waiting for some action, was I told to bring it to a dealer. Not happenning, no dealers closer than 40 minutes to me, I cant afford the time and gas, and quite frankly, I dont feel I should have to wait this long for a USED guitar... God knows how long it would be at Jackson. Im already $1520 into this guitar and still havent really played it in the two months Ive had it. Id have ordered a Jackson Stars semi-custom for the kind of money and time I spent on it.

Ill be posting an appropriate thread in the feedback forums.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Oh. Sorry then. Last I heard (in the beginning of your ordeal), he was taking it back and would deal with Jackson himself.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This has nothing to do with me so please don't assume I'm jumping in to defend anyone. This is the first I've heard of this issue

For the record... Jacksons had a limited lifetime warrantied before FMIC took over. It was also well documented that there were issues with the JCF01's so this SHOULD be covered under their warranty service.

Rob I'm sorry to hear about your issue and I do hope it gets rectified. I'm not sure what you had worked out with J but I do know he had been in the process of moving and hadn't been around much over the last month or so .... no it isn't an excuse for him I'm just stating what I do know ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Oh. Sorry then. Last I heard (in the beginning of your ordeal), he was taking it back and would deal with Jackson himself.
                    That was supposed to happen, but it never did. I then offered to have it fixed WHILE I still owned it.

K, I was in contact with him most of the time and have been VERY patient over the past two months. But a person can only be put off for so long, ya know? I really wanted this to work out, christ I wouldnt have dropped that kind of coin on a used guitar if I didnt REALLY want it.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Nope I totally understand Rob and by what you've written it's a poor way to do business. Like I said though, I don't know the whole story and this is the first I've heard of it myself. As a matter of fact J asked me to buy that guitar 6 months ago but with the White charvels coming in, gas going up and such it wasn't in my finances at the time. I do know at that point he was getting ready to move and had just gotten laid off from his job. Again I'm not making excuses for him, that's just what I knew at that period of time.

If I see him, I'll talk to him and see what I can do to help but even I haven't talked to him much recently with everything that's been going on...

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      That was supposed to happen, but it never did. I then offered to have it fixed WHILE I still owned it.

K, I was in contact with him most of the time and have been VERY patient over the past two months. But a person can only be put off for so long, ya know? I really wanted this to work out, christ I wouldnt have dropped that kind of coin on a used guitar if I didnt REALLY want it.
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

K, thats why I was so patient with this... I knew he was going through some stuff and thats understandable, we all have things going on that take presidence over another. It was when I realized that Im getting ignored and basically called a liar, after how understanding I had been... Ill be honest, it hurts... its like getting slap in the face for being nice.

Comment

Somehow I missed this thread and I can't see the pics that were posted so I'm not sure what the issue is with the guitar. If you repost some pics or send 'em to me I will take a stab at a solution. If I can help I would be glad to.

Comment

Original pics are back up. Let me know what you think...

Comment

What about drilling the neck and rear-mounting the Floyd nut? But then there's still the problem with the Floyd itself.
                              You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                              You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                              --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                              --horns666 - 12/29/08
                              I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                              --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Hey Rob, I know you've probably gone over this guitar with a fined tooth comb, but the first picture posted on page one looks as if the guitar neck is slightly rotated. This makes the truss rod look off center. The next picture presents a "flatter" example and the truss rod looks dead center. Just an observation. Not sure it's a relevent observation, but hey.
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X