Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections

Does anyone have really good connections with any Jackson dealer that could help fellow musicians who are in a MAJOR budget but want more high-end guitars? I myself have a price range at the moment of maybe 900-1400 USD... maybe 1500.00 if its really good deal. Even used guitars. I've been told I could get Jackson Stars RR's off many different Japanese websites for around 1200.00 which I've been checking a lot lately, but either could not find ANY in that price range or the exact style I'm looking for. Anyone want to help out?

So, you want to buy expensive guitars, don't have the cash, so you think a dealer should cut you a special pricing because of your predicament?

Just making sure I understand what you're asking.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Comment

haha, not exactly in those words. Don't want to come off as some sleaze scumfuck. And I wasn't talking about a dealer per say, just anyone who might be in cahoots with someone else. It's not like asking for some 5,000.00 guitar and maybe I can pay 500.00 for it. Eh, I don't even know, I was just trying to find cheaper Jackson Guitars. Guess I better just wait until I see an incredible deal from a used guitar or someone just feels like being nice.

Comment

Buy used....or wait until a good buy comes up. I've had to wait years to get the guitars I wanted for the price I could afford. It sucks but that's sometimes what it takes!

Comment

ebay
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

^Check that everyday already and many Japanese websites.

Comment

Do read the rules.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If you were in Houston I'd suggest that you just check out Parker Music. I snagged a new SL1 with the transparent blue finish for under $1400 back in the fall.

Comment

Working...
                  X