*NEW* Jackson USA SL2H Natural on E-bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevoc View Post

Ok, so I care....I've always wanted it "natural".
    OK, so here ya go! By the way, it came out of the case in perfect tune.

The Guitars:
    Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
    The Amps:
    Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

GORGEOUS!!! I still can't believe you got it for $1250. I'm reallllly jealous right now.

What's the seller's name on the bay? Is he a dealer??

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Eye View Post
        GORGEOUS!!! I still can't believe you got it for $1250. I'm reallllly jealous right now.

What's the seller's name on the bay? Is he a dealer??
        Dude, read above. I got it for $1950. This is a different one than the MAH that was posted; I never even saw that one! Maybe that'll make you feel a bit better.

He is a dealer. The E-bay name is dreamquestspecialties.com.
        The Guitars:
        Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
        The Amps:
        Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Oops! Sorry. Yeah, got mixed up.

Comment

The pix are a little blurry. Must be the adreniline!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

looks really nice. First i've seen in natural. Nice price too!

Comment

Nice!
                "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by DocNrock View Post
                  OK, so here ya go! By the way, it came out of the case in perfect tune.
                  They shipped it tuned to pitch? You're lucky you got it in one piece.

EDIT: Forgot the important part. Nice Soloist! I love the natural finish!
                  Last edited by Bengal; 05-07-2008, 05:15 PM.
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

The only thing Jackson could have done to improve on the natural soloist, IMHO, would have been gold hardware. That would have really blended with the natural wood coloration.
                    The Guitars:
                    The Amps:

Comment

Looking at his website this morning, it would appear he has at least another one at the same price.

The Guitars:
                      The Amps:

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        The pix are a little blurry. Must be the adreniline!
                        Yeah, +1 Congrats, looks like you'll be a 'jammin for awhile!
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                          Yeah, +1 Congrats, looks like you'll be a 'jammin for awhile!
                          Gets great tones for Hallowed be thy Name...yes, Maiden is my favorite band.
                          The Guitars:
                          The Amps:

Comment

Working...
                          X