*NEW* Jackson USA SL2H Natural on E-bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NEW* Jackson USA SL2H Natural on E-bay

Hmmm....now its gone. I wonder who bought it.

Last edited by DocNrock; 05-05-2008, 03:10 PM.
    The Guitars:
    Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
    The Amps:
    Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Oh well, at least I'm stoked...it arrives tomorrow. I'll post a pic if anyone cares.
    The Guitars:
    Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
    The Amps:
    Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Hell yeah!! Man, that went quick. I've been checking all day and didn't see that thing pop up at all!

Comment

I saw it yesterday and pulled the plug last night as a BIN. The price was about what you'd pay at GC for one with a solid finish. The naturals are so rare and it was so gorgeous that I knew someone else would snap it up if I didn't.

Maybe my post was a little too cryptic.
        The Guitars:
        The Amps:

Comment

Originally posted by DocNrock View Post
          Oh well, at least I'm stoked...it arrives tomorrow. I'll post a pic if anyone cares.

:ROTF:

Comment

Ok, so I care....I've always wanted it "natural".
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I saw that right when he posted it. I would've been all over it if he would've accepted Paypal. Gorgeous guitar....Congrats!!
              Last edited by srommes; 05-06-2008, 01:20 PM.
              Good deals with:
              Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!! $1250????? You asswipe!!! You stole it!! Wow!!!!

Although, yeah, no PayPal or cash with local pickup and I won't bid.

I hope you actually get it today.

Comment

Holy freeking crap If I had $1300 I would have been all over that. Amazing

Comment

Hey, Docnrock, how did you get overnight shipping if he only accepted check or whatever?

Comment

Dude it's missing a screw on the back plate....You got robbed!!!!!!

J/K Nice Score!!! Congrats!!!
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

um, everyone here also failed to mention its not just an SL2H, its listed as an SL2H-MAH. Thats double cool and a nice score!
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Actually, I never saw the MAH listed. Whoever got that DID steal it! Wow.

The one I got is not an MAH, it is an alder SL2H in natural, and it was brand new, in the box. Cost was $1950. He took CC info over the phone yesterday morning and shipped it the same day. The only reason I got it today is because it was only being shipped about 100 miles.

Tuesdays I only work half days, so I was following the tracking number in the office. Fed Ex NEVER comes in the morning, right? Wrong! They tried to deliver at 10:30. Had to wait until 6:30 tonight to pick it up.

Well, got home and spent about 20 minutes unpacking it. Double boxed, with bubble wrap and foam around the inner Charvel box. Got everything open, and wow, what a gorgeous piece of work. Plays as nicely and sounds even better. I have to agree with RobRR about the difference in tone between the MIJ and USA models. Wow, what a difference.

Pics to follow later tonight...need to spend some time with the wife.
                          The Guitars:
                          The Amps:

Comment

So he had two of them? one MAH and one Alder? Price is good either way but even better if its MAH. I'd like to get a MAH one myself someday.
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Forget The Wife!!! Post Pics Now!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X