• Show
Clear All

congrats it came out awsome!
    USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
    USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Gorgeous guitar! Congrats!

Comment

Wow, fantastic! Congrats on finally getting the guitar. You like wide necks, 1-7/8"! Can you get around on that neck? I never measured my 7 string, so I have no idea what it is.

Looks like the bevels are larger than a KV2.
        Last edited by Bengal65; 05-08-2008, 08:53 PM.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Gorgeous!

Man, that thing looks incredible. Congrats.

Cheers,
          Chris

Comment

fucking brilliant man, enjoy!!

Comment

Gotta love simplicity, one volume knob. Perfect! Oh, that color, out of this world.

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                Wow, fantastic! Congrats on finally getting the guitar. You like wide necks, 1-7/8"! Can you get around on that neck? I never measured my 7 string, so I have no idea what it is.

Looks like the bevels are larger than a KV2.
                If memory serves me right there is only one neck width choice on the quote form when ordering a 7-string option.

I'm mostly a ryhtym player with a smattering of melodic lead stuff, i'm no power shredder, so for me 'wider' necks are much better suited to my play style, i really cant get on with narrow necks.

Originally posted by Sidk View Post
                Gotta love simplicity, one volume knob. Perfect! Oh, that color, out of this world.

Congrats.
                plug it in, turn it up and play just the way i like it. And i fully agree, Chlorine is the most underused and under rated Jackson colour !!! They should be using it on their production runs, they'd sell like hot cakes!!
                Last edited by Guyver1; 05-09-2008, 01:49 AM.
                My music:
                www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Sweet lord that is hot. Congrats!

Comment

Oh wow, this guitar is absolutely stunning. Great specs, great looks, and quite unique too!
                    I agree on the chlorine finish, it is just awesome. Nice to see it on a flame top instead of quilt for a change!
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Wow - that really came out great! Very cool-looking instrument. I like how the white pickups play off of the finish. Jackson looks like they did a great job with your custom inlays, too.

By the way, do you find a bit of irony on the order form where it says that custom guitars take "4 to 12 months for delivery"? Regardless, the important thing is that it did arrive and the quality of the guitar beat your expecatations.

Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Stunning man...absolutely stunning!

Comment

WOOT !

I have to change my pants now !

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
                            Wow - that really came out great! Very cool-looking instrument. I like how the white pickups play off of the finish. Jackson looks like they did a great job with your custom inlays, too.

By the way, do you find a bit of irony on the order form where it says that custom guitars take "4 to 12 months for delivery"? Regardless, the important thing is that it did arrive and the quality of the guitar beat your expecatations.

4-12 months, yeah thats kinda EPIC FAIL these days :P
                            My music:
                            www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Awesome guitar. 24 months....I hope my KV won't take that long

Comment

Just looks amazing...great idea you had! And hey...your famous now...
                                (your customer 12000 !)

Comment

Working...
                                X