No announcement yet.

PCS #11 & me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments. Yes, It is in very good condition and it's got almost not fret wear!

I think I took a fairly high risk as the guy didn't have much feedback, but it paid off at the end as i got it for a really really good price!

Oh, and Sully, the long face is just the gas prices! \m/

Comment

Originally posted by ZuliaArmy View Post
      Oh, and Sully, the long face is just the gas prices! \m/
      :ROTF:

Comment

...and there's no smiling in Metal
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

awesome guitar
          Sepultura rocks too (especially older Sepultura)

Comment

what are you going to do about the chip on the headstock by the tunning post? looks killer
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
              awesome guitar
              Sepultura rocks too (especially older Sepultura)
              Actually Mr Kisser if I remember his name correctly was my influence for buying my RR pro Std back in 1994..

Ya Sepultura was awesome...!

Comment

Originally posted by randyrhoadsguitar View Post
                what are you going to do about the chip on the headstock by the tunning post? looks killer
                I think it would be a good idea to just leave it alone! It´s just the clear coat and it´s really small! He put it on the description, but as i mentioned it on the "ëfraid of ebay" section, it´s better than described. Actually, IMHO, it looks to be sort of a factory defect, but I could be wrong! Besides that, the guitar is mint. The only doubt I had was the case, and it turned out to be the very original one, even the paperwok was included.

Comment

Working...
                X