No announcement yet.

Is Absinthe Frost "cool"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for me Absinthe Frost looks sweeter than Agent Orange.
    '94 KV PCS
    '99 KV-2 Camo
    '01 KV-2 Black Ghost Flames
    '93 Grover Jackson Kelly Custom

Comment

I wasn't nuts about the AF until my dealer got a KVT in and after seeing it in person, it's probably my favorite color that Jackson offers!
      What has 9 arms and 10 legs? Def Leppard

Comment

Here's an RR1 in AF.......it has a very high likelihood of being my next guitar...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Jackson-RR1-...QQcmdZViewItem
        I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

After seeing the e-bay pics I believe I am sold on the ABF. I still think the Agent Orange is really cool, but I do dig the ABF too. At first I was worried the ABF was too light (kind of like a candyfied green meanie color), but after looking at the pics with the black hardware I think it goes well.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I've ordered an absinthe frost soloist from the limited run forums at the bottom, never seen one in person but i'm gonna chance it.
            The agent orange looks good too, might get a different geet in that colour. A KV2 if they do it.
            God fucking damn, I can't stop looking at guitars. I've got a purple Collen on my wishlist too

Comment

For an RR1(T), I'd vote AF.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                INow I'm tempted to buck up the extra cash for a trans red or blue.
                Hard to beat trans. blue, IMO. Even the v-plate doesn't look that silly on it. Here's one (that's not mine):

Comment

Is the matching headstock normal on trans models or is that a CS thing?
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

It's normal on trans models. That's another feature I like about them.

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    Is the matching headstock normal on trans models or is that a CS thing?

Comment

AAARGH!

This is killing me. The chrome hardware and matching headstock have me leaning towards a trans model now. Color choice was a lot easier when I was looking at RR5's lol.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I hear ya. I wanted nebula and when I found out they wouldn't do it on a kelly, it took me a month to pick a finish. I went with acapulco gold.

Comment

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered a trans blue. I will have to wait for a while to get it but as they say, "Good things come to those who wait."

In the meantime I've made my desktop wallpaper a composite of the pictures Ken posted so I can stare at that every day until it finally arrives.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Congratulations. Hang in there until it arrives.

Now, I must remember not to look at your thread when your guitar arrives. Those Trans. Blue RR1Ts give me GAS.

Comment

Working...
                            X