New KV2T Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New KV2T Arrival

Just wanted to post some pics of my newest arrival. After already having most of Jackson's Pointy V guitars, I thought it was time to purchase a KV2T. I decided to contact Scott at Vwall guitars since he did a great job for me on my KV2X. My experience this time was incredible!!! I ordered the guitar on April 10. The hang tags show the guitar went through final inspection on May 20. Vwall received the guitar on June 3 and I was playing it on June 5. I realize this was not a Custom Shop, but I thought the delivery time was stunning considering some of the wait times I have seen on this forum. Thanks Scott at Vwall Guitars. The guitar looks and plays incredible and will really round out my Jackson V collection (as well as some Gibsons) - KV2X, Y2KV RGF, KV2 Dragon, and RR1 Lightning. I will post pics of all at a later date.

Nice guitar. White Vs are just classic. Congrats.

Comment

congrats on your new axe .. it looks awesome!!! I love my KV2t, its my favourite jackson , im looking into getting another one in the near future and snow white was one i am looking at.. looks great

Comment

Congrats! Sweet looking V. And that is pretty good timing for placing an order. It's interesting to see that serial #s are over 21000 already.

Comment

Very sweet! Congratulations. I guess you're going to be callin' in "sick" for a few days.

Comment

Wow. Very nice. Congrats. I would like to have a KV2T some day... Some day it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

Comment

That is a beaut, classic white.

Why do they make the inlays like that on that model? Was it due to large customer demand at some point? Just wondering since the sharkies is their signature look.
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

i love the inlyas on these guitars they should be on more jacksons
                im also thinking gold hardware would be awesome, but it looks awesome as is
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I agree on the gold hardware. The white V with the ebony fretboard and almost block inlays makes it somewhat of the Les Paul Customs of Vees. Definitley one of the classiest Vees. But, as is, it kicks major ass.

Comment

oh lord I love that guitar! Everything about is just perfect, but I don't realy like the bling bling knobs.

One question: How is the balance in comparison to a USA rhoads model?
                    www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                    www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                    www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
                      oh lord I love that guitar! Everything about is just perfect, but I don't realy like the bling bling knobs.

One question: How is the balance in comparison to a USA rhoads model?
                      The balance is perfect. It is the same as the KV2. I personally find the RR kind of wanting to falling away from my body. I really love this guitar. I know some might find the smaller scale length different, I don't have a problem - been a Gibson Flying V player for over 25 years.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                        Nice guitar. White Vs are just classic. Congrats.
                        +1!
                        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Gorgeous guitar! Congrats!

I used to hate that headstock, but I think it's really growing on me.

Comment

Very nice. Though, I'm surprised they went with black/creme pickups on the snow white body instead of black/white.

I also think the JCF-01 looks out of place with an off-white body and black/white pickups.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Actually, when you are playing the guitar and looking down, the cream color of the rippled binding almost matches the pickup perfectly. White pickups and white pickup rings might look pretty good too!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X