Pic Request: Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic Request: Kelly

so my favourite shape is the Kelly one. i was wondering if anyone has ever seen a jackson kelly with a maple neck , and if so , if you have any pics .. thanks in advance

I'm sure there are kellys out there with maple necks but I've only seen this one which is a custom shop with a sweet hot rod flame graphic.

Comment

You won't find a USA Kelly with maple neck, except a custom shop piece. You could always consider a Japanese body with a maple neck bolted to it, e.g.: KE3 body + DK2M neck.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        You won't find a USA Kelly with maple neck, except a custom shop piece.
        ???? They all come with maple NECKS. A fingerboard, on the other hand, is a different story.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          ???? They all come with maple NECKS. A fingerboard, on the other hand, is a different story.
          haha oh toejam, always getting technical.
          Gear:
          Jackson Dinky Rev. Pro
          Jackson Kelly (KE3?), Lawrence equipped
          Ibanez RG320
          Ensanada Acoustic
          Peavey Bandit 112
          Soon to Be:
          Pedals!

Comment

I'm sure he was indeed referring to the fingerboard. Smartass!
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 06-18-2008, 12:44 PM.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I know. I can't help myself sometimes!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                I'm sure there are kellys out there with maple necks but I've only seen this one which is a custom shop with a sweet hot rod flame graphic.

Man I love that one so much. Who owns it, wasn't it someone on here?

It looks so awesome I can even get over the fact that it has no sharkfins! It's just too awesome!

Comment

thanks that kelly with the pic is really awesowe. and yes, i meant Fingerboard !

Comment

Working...
                  X