Got my first USA Jackson today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first USA Jackson today!

I ordered a Jackson KV2 from The Piney Hills a while ago, and it arrived today!

I've been a Megadeth fan for a while now, so the g.a.s. for a KV came from seeing Dave playing one on various youtube files. I kinda went off it for a while, mainly for the price here in Sweden until in February I saw Megadeth live. Evile were one of the openers and the frontman/rhytmguitarist was playing a beatiful KV2 which looked so good I decided I was going to get one aswell. So I asked Nick how much one would cost and when I turned 18 last month and got some money stored away for me by my mom and granddad, I decided to sacrifice some things I was initially planning to do with them and get a KV2! So, today it arrived!

Now, after that longass story (that probably no one bothered reading :ROTF, here're the pics!

Adrian Smith fanboy

Wicked! I love those trans finishes.

Comment

That amber sunburst has a nice tobacco sunburst tinge to it when placed in the shade (pic 2 vs. pic 3). And welcome!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yeah, it looks fucking A. Feels super too.
        Last edited by Sjusovaren; 06-18-2008, 07:59 PM.
        Adrian Smith fanboy

Comment

Hey, welcome to the board. Killer V you have there ! Am Sunburst looks great on V's.
          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Beautiful guitar! Congratulations.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                Hey, welcome to the board. Killer V you have there ! Am Sunburst looks great on V's.
                Oh hell yes it does. I was quite pleased when I saw the first pics and boy, does it look even more amazing in real life?

Glad to be on the board too. Thanks for the warm welcome!
                Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Beautiful guitar! Congratulations.
                Cheers man! My first eletric was a JS30 Dinky, but that went south after about a year so I got rid of it. Kinda damaged my view on Jackson a tad but this baby restores it and adds to it!
                Adrian Smith fanboy

Comment

wow looks sweeeet

Comment

Congrats man. And I read every word of your story, that's always the best part, the build up! I bet everyone else did too.

That is so beautiful. I have a SL1 in the same color. Love it, love it, love it. Happy Birthday, belated, and you're 18 with a BAD ASS JACKSON. SO awesome. Rip it up, enjoy her, she's a beauty!

Vass

Comment

Excellent color choice. That one turned out really nice.
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Great finish, congratulations.

Comment

Looks killer! I wish I had one of those when I was 18 (instead of a Plyboardnez)

Comment

Good call on the trans finish

Comment

That is beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                              X