Finally back home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back home

I sold this guitar back in i think '05. After it being put on layaway and cancelled several times, being sold to someone else and then bought back into the store. I finally get this bad boy back. 86 USA made Strat with custom lightning graphic.

good times, Gil! Congrats on getting it back.

a small request though - can you make the picture a little smaller? My 19" monitor can't handle all that lightning sky goodness
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, ease up on the pixels there, no need to hog the whole screen!

Must feel good to get back a guitar you wish you hadn't sold.

Comment

Yeah it feels great to have that one back. It's such a sweet guitar. too bad it doesnt have the original pup in it tho But the 80's JB sounds killer. And that's an old pic of it. From when i first bought it. I have to get my digital cam fixed. The display is fubar and shuts off so i cant see what im takin a pic of. stupid camera.

Comment

New pics please !! ?? Would like to see it better...congrats on gettin
          it back.

Comment

I love stories like this... I'm probably pissing everybody off whining about J0361 I'm glad you got yours back home!!

Michael

Comment

Gil, does that one have a reverse headstock and rosewood fretboard? if so I may have seen it for sale. Your lucky if it is the same one. If it was an ebony board it would have come home with me.
              congrats on getting it back.

Comment

Rich. Yeah it's a reverse headstock and rosewood board. It's an 86 according to the serial. And the neck is insane. Not san Dimas insane. BUt damn close. Fast comfortable and killer tone. I love it. I just wish i had a place to play it. stupid family. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                  Yeah it feels great to have that one back. It's such a sweet guitar. too bad it doesnt have the original pup in it tho But the 80's JB sounds killer. And that's an old pic of it. From when i first bought it. I have to get my digital cam fixed. The display is fubar and shuts off so i cant see what im takin a pic of. stupid camera.
                  Even a camera phone pic would be better? You would be suprised how
                  good the lens's are on phones now.

Comment

The pic I see is tiny, like 100x100 pixels. Got one 800x800 size?
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                    X