Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Custom Shop SL2H Bengal!!

Hey everyone,

First off let me say hello to everyone on the board. I am a first time Jackson owner and I just picked up a 2003 custom shop Bengal. It is an amazing guitar and the fit and finish are right up there with the best guitars that I have ever played... but more importantly check out the pics!! thats what everyone is here for right??

Nice guitar, man. The matching headstock is a cool touch. Congrats and welcome to the board !
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Great finish on a great guitar, it looks really cool!!

Congrats!

Comment

Welcome, and nice score!

Y'know, it amazes me how these soloists reach their owners intact, given those cases have very little breathing room for the tip of the headstock.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That thing is beautiful!!! I really wish they would go back to making it cost effective to do the short limited runs again.
          Awesome guitar!!!!

Comment

Is he allowed to have such a great 1st post??

Man, now that's how to say hello! Awesome axe...love the
            matching headstock !!! Welcome aboard, this place is great

Comment

that's awesome... Nice score,

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!
                Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

That's one badass bengal, welcome aboard bro!
                  Guitars:
                  '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                  '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                  '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                  Amp:
                  VOX AD30VT

Comment

welcome that thing is killer!! matching headstock make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Welcome, and nice score!

Y'know, it amazes me how these soloists reach their owners intact, given those cases have very little breathing room for the tip of the headstock.
                      that is EXACTLY what I thought when I opened the case. I asked the guy who I bought it from if it was the original case and in fact it was. But it seems like the tip of the headstock is digging into the case. and either it came like this or this happened, but the tuner seems to have an indent in the case where it slides in... VERY little room.

Comment

Terje79, I think I saw this on The Gearpage forum and replied there before. Awesome Bengal and welcome to JCF
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

That's a very nice Bengal. Welcome to the board.
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Terje79 View Post
                            that is EXACTLY what I thought when I opened the case. I asked the guy who I bought it from if it was the original case and in fact it was. But it seems like the tip of the headstock is digging into the case. and either it came like this or this happened, but the tuner seems to have an indent in the case where it slides in... VERY little room.
                            My Bengal SL2H is the same way. I have to put it in (very carefully headstock first, letting the headstock dig into the case in order to get the body in.

But having a loose fitting case where the axe can move around might even be worse. I'm just glad it made it to me perfectly in one piece. It will never be shipped again.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                              Terje79, I think I saw this on The Gearpage forum and replied there before. Awesome Bengal and welcome to JCF
                              Hey, Yes I did put up pics of this before I bought it on thegearpage forum. I wasn't really sure what it was and my account here wasn't approved yet. what threw me off was that the previous owner had the back plate engraved with all the specs of the guitar. But I did some digging and found out what it was. He was selling it on craigslist for a fraction of what it was worth it seems, and I have always loved the bengal guitars. I figured it was the right time to pull the trigger!! Thanks again on all the compliments!! its a monster of a guitar...

Comment

Working...
                              X