Jackson Custom Shop SL2H Bengal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terje79, where are you from? NY?

I tried to get Jay to sell that to me. Great price on a great axe. Just the way I like them with EMGs in them. Excellent guitar.

Comment

Very nice. I love Bengals! Can't you tell! The cases have been somewhat a problem. They are all like that with the molded cases. The point is right into the case compression liner. The subject has been brought up here on the forum for the past several years. The past Marketing Manager was working on a solution to improve the cases, but he has since moved on. I guess the recommendation to improve the cases is dead in the water.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Awesome, the matching headstock make all the difference in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by ezbprimerib View Post
          Terje79, where are you from? NY?

I tried to get Jay to sell that to me. Great price on a great axe. Just the way I like them with EMGs in them. Excellent guitar.
          Yep I'm right in sunny Buffalo, NY. I did get it from Jay, I actually wasn't going to buy it because some unexpected bills came up, but he took some more off the price and threw in some extras and I just had to have it... Totally worth it though, who needs new tires right??

Comment

Working...
          X