Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New users collection

Hi everyone ,

Newbie here .I'm trying to figure out how to post pics from my media player library ???I'm going to search faq for answers ???
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

1. You have to upload the pictures to a web server. You can't display the pictures if they are on your local system (i.e. you media player library won't work). Your internet provider usually supplies some free web space for you to use for uploading pictures. Or use a service like photobucket.

2. use [img]web address[/img] to display the images from the web server you are using.

3. Consider how big your pictures are. Usually 1024 x 768 is the max size you'd want to upload.

Comment

Thanks DonP for info

OK here we go

sorry for lo res -- as soon as I have enough guitars(never) then I'll buy a better camera

Comment

Looks like you're a one man band

Love the kelly's.

Comment

Nah ,

My band 34 ,has twice as many people

Comment

Also I happened to get older along the way - some kids - a - wife ,,I do however make some home recordings - to keep chops some what up __ I'll throw some pics up soon.. p.c. -cubase 4 -lexicon interface -equiptment ,and also my home mike stand(anchored to the cieling)soon I'm gonna figure out youtube or maybe myspace ; and sound clips to follow ---kick me a link to your stuff DonP look forward to hearing
            P.s. are you a kelly player?

Comment

I have a KE3 body with a DK1 neck but I'd like to get a KE2 (or any neck through KE). I don't have pictures of most of my stuff (I have around 30 guitars, mostly Charvels and Jacksons), but for now...

Yes, like most here I have a wife and kids. Keeps the guitar spending in check.

Comment

Holy moly!
                Good thing you figured out how to post pics in the forum. Look at what we would've missed out on. Very nice stuff!
                G.

Comment

This guy is so powerful he doesn't need heads! He plays right through the cabinets.:ROTF:
                  Gear:
                  Jackson Dinky Rev. Pro
                  Jackson Kelly (KE3?), Lawrence equipped
                  Ibanez RG320
                  Ensanada Acoustic
                  Peavey Bandit 112
                  Soon to Be:
                  Pedals!

Comment

Hey I certainly enjoyed your comment about my power - here I was thinking only my wife and old girlfriends knew ----- hahahahaha --- but seriously I play through a red voodoo 120 head ;;; most people only have heard of blue voodoo (like the one Marty Friedman endorsed - the red voodoo is exactly the same except Sammy Hagar model ,and instead of 1-10 the control pots have a 0 midpoint ... oh yeah and it has a red tolex(maybe ??)coveringand yeah I know 2 stacks is overkill -- bought cheap shit first ,but sometimes when I have friends over I'll still run all 4(it's like a shotgun blast to the chest (I'm in a 20x40 garage))

Comment

Overkill I think not.Can't enough stuff IMO.
                      I'm sitting among 4 half stacks right now.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

2 Stacks is only overkill if you have to move them by yourself all the time!

Just a word on cameras FYI: you can get a very nice digital for $200 or less and get pretty good pictures without doing anything but pointing and shooting.

Comment

Nice Kelly's.

Wife, kids, garage full of equipment we just had to have.......yeah, a lot of us can relate.

Welcome.
                          Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                          Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                            2 Stacks is only overkill if you have to move them by yourself all the time!

Just a word on cameras FYI: you can get a very nice digital for $200 or less and get pretty good pictures without doing anything but pointing and shooting.
                            Costco...digital for around $95.00 ! Oh, and welcome...and Great collection !!

Comment

I put "very nice" in there though!

Comment

Working...
                              X