trans warrior pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trans warrior pic request

Im looking for a WR1 and i want a trans finish but i haven't been able to find any good ones. Im reallin interested in a trans black or red . so i need your help!!!! thanks

All I could find in google search was this:

There was a trans black one on ebay recently. You just have to keep looking, or ask one of the dealers if they've got or can get one for you.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

yea i saw this one too.. its nice but i really wanna see some black and reds. i wanna make sure i choose the right one before i order

Comment

Looks like a WR1 (or similar model) in trans black on the Jackson homepage http://www.jacksonguitars.com/.

Although it may not be the best pic to go by.

Comment

^You are right it´s not the best pic to go by,..

The green flametop looks really nice..

Comment

I have a new trans red RR1, I realize that's not a Warrior but it's not like you see a lot of either in this finish so I figured I'd chime in anyway. Tight flaming in the wood and it is a very attractive but the flame doesn't "pop" like it does on the greens for instance. It is more of a wine red than a cherry or Ferrari red. If you're looking for something bright that really shows the flame in a big way then red probably is not the best choice, but if you don't mind something that is a bit reserved yet still quite beautiful when you look at it close up then it would work just fine. I think I was hoping for a more in your face effect from it when I ordered but it has grown on me quite well and I have no complaints.

Comment

theres a trans pink warrior custom shop at drumcity guitarland too

Comment

Not very often I see a USA Select with a reverse headstock. Are they limited runs or unsold Custom Shop pieces?
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Reverse head USA Select? Where?
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I think that's a Custom Shop without the logo. That color is not standard AFAIK, so the head has to be Custom as well.

Woulda been better without the flametop.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

IIRC, Ed Roman had some USA Selects with reversed headstocks too. Whether he managed to sell any or they were scrapped because the changing humidity ruined them, I don't know.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Yea i emailed them at guitarland.. its a custom shop piece they made for them, but its basically a standard WR1 only with the reverse headstock. its nice but the bright pink is alittle to much for me

Comment

Phantom Hawk has a trans black WR1. He won't sell it tho (I already asked ). See his "family pic" thread.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Correction! Sold to ME!!!
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X