Jackson Fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fusion

help me identifying this guitar.The seller says its Jackson Fusion Custom; S/N: 000636 built 1990 (Ontario/Ca.) Neck (oiled) and headstock - binding, real Mother of Pearl sharkfins and logo

I'm interested if everything is original on this guitar except Schaller LoPro II Floyd,and Bridge and neck pickups?
    Thanks

I doubt the body came like that, looks like it was stripped. Those bottom 2 switches look added too(not an expert on fushions).

Comment

Do it, DO IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
        I doubt the body came like that, looks like it was stripped. Those bottom 2 switches look added too(not an expert on fushions).
        yes it is stripped and oiled,it was said to me that it was yellow-bengal,but i was wondering if the other parts are original,except the exceptions
        thanks!
        Last edited by disident; 11-24-2008, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I have never ever seen a bengal Fusion. Mostly beach screnes, sunsets, art-deco, etc, but never a bengal.

Comment

Last edited by Franx; 11-24-2008, 01:47 PM.
            uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

hey, that looks familiar!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

just curious, what's the difference betweeen fusion, dinky and soloist o_O?
                Own:
                '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                w/e catches my eyes ATM
                More '90 Professionals

Comment

Originally posted by laihojrxo View Post
                  Fusion is short-scale (24.75")... a "fusion" between a Strat-type body with a Les Paul scale.

Soloist and Dinkies have 25.5" standard Strat scales, but the Soloist is neck-thru and the Dinky is bolt-on.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

you can't tell the difference between your Fusion and your Soloist? How about your Rhoads?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      you can't tell the difference between your Fusion and your Soloist? How about your Rhoads?
                      thanks joe.
                      and i cant really tell the diff except the fact that my soloist has thicker neck, neckthrough, and painted neck...i never really notice the fret size and stuff..
                      and for rhoads, man my rhoads is a beast...never notices the fret differences either...
                      Own:
                      '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                      w/e catches my eyes ATM
                      More '90 Professionals

Comment

thanks joe.
                        and i cant really tell the diff ... ...never notices the fret differences either...
                        When I played a Fusion neck the first time (Prof. Fusion SX), I noticed a huge difference !
                        I don't have "long" fingers, so it's very comfortable up to fret 14-15 I'd say. Then it gets kind of narrow, if you don't have "skinny" fingers.

Probably I'll wait for the 25 1/8 scale ?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                          I have never ever seen a bengal Fusion. Mostly beach screnes, sunsets, art-deco, etc, but never a bengal.
                          You are right DonP ! After a close look into the cavity, I noticed that it was a Fire-Crackle !
                          "Bengal" was what I had been told by the seller 8 months ago !
                          What an idiot to strip it ! (in Fire-Crackle, I would not sell that guitar)

Comment

Working...
                          X