• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regretssssssssssssssss!!

Should have never let this go:

Or this one:

Comment

Why was the pink good enough for Jeff Beck and NOT for me?

Comment

Maybe you just don't like pink ???
        Great looking guitar(s) anyway - and the pink one looked a lot better with black PUs !
        uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Another:

Comment

Man...I love Kahler tremolos. Have one on a non-J/C bass and it's drooltastic
            From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

yeah, you're really an idiot.
              Those are cool guitars. I dig the white one.

But maybe we'll better understand you, if we see your current collection
              '97 KV1 alder

Comment

Regrets? Depends on what you bought to replace them.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The JB Soloist rules. Arghhh!

Comment

let's see..pink metallic..rosewood board with dots...kahler tremolos...insanely impractical control layouts..what exactly are you missing again?

Comment

I'm not feelin' the love for the Pinkoist. Three singles is three too many on a Jackson, IMO.

I really hope you still got that red Charvel with the Kahler...
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Chuck, you may not remember, but I bought several of your guitars, including the gold top Dinky above. Remember that yellow Soloist with the sanded neck and scalloped fingerboard? That too. I ended up selling the gold top Dinky to a chick in Illinois. Loved the Soloist too, but just couldn't get a satisfactory tone out of it even with a bunch of different pickups...
                        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                        Gotta get away from here.
                        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by axeman81 View Post
                          let's see..pink metallic..rosewood board with dots...kahler tremolos...insanely impractical control layouts..what exactly are you missing again?
                          -1...I got excited about seeing the volume knob slid back out of the way on that one. Very rare feature on a soloist!

Comment

So, did you end up getting more money in the resell or when you bought them?
                            "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Gotta agree with your self-inflicted sadness. That is what birthdays are for. To reflect on the ever growing list of mistakes we've made. Hey, it may be easier to get to the controls on what you play now, but on the other had those Jacksons weren' t made for playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on, the only real control settings you need are 0, and 10. Everything else you need is on the amp or the overdrive! I have an 85 Pink Soloist w/Kahler. Never will it leave, Never. Too hard to replace as they don't make them anymore, and I feel your pain.

For sale: Pink 85 Soloist (BIN) 1 Gajillion dollars. Will take Paypal (just kidding-not a real classified).

Oh, and having said all that....don't let it bother you too much. You got rid of it for a reason, and if you had to do all over again you'd probably do it again. Gotta love that binding though.
                              CSN had a song "Love the one you're with" or something. Do that! Nice to say you once had it!
                              Last edited by 85 San Dimas; 11-25-2008, 05:18 PM.
                              Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                              98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
                              X