Regretssssssssssssssss!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great post 85

My regret list is long enough that I can't remember them all.

That's the secret.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

My regrets are about half the guitars I've sold or traded away. And we sure as hell don't have time to go through all that.

Comment

I sold my DR7 ... had to pay bills
        and now i have a cheap Washburn....

Comment

But in your darkest Washburn hour, hope is still alive. I have a lot of stuff and love most of it, but there was a time 4 years ago when I had 3 guitars: The Blackmore, The Charvel 375 and my hunk of junk first guitar. If you work hard and stay at it good times are always just around the corner and then...........you get even with the guitar gods like we all do and buy everything in sight! LOL. Hang in there Puppet.
          Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
          98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
          X