J5087 Firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J5087 Firebird

I've been able to snag 3 Firebirds over the past month. J5087 was the last one. Here's some pics for your oogling.....

This one used to belong to Brian S. (MountainDog). So thanks to him for a good deal and a great guitar!

Excellent! Nothing sexier than a pretty Firebird!
    "POOP"

Comment

That looks great. Dots + binding = classy. Congrats.

Comment

That is a hot looking guitar!
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

For me the coolest Firebird you got

Comment

That thing is hot!!!

Comment

That's an intersting finish. Is the back Mahogany on that one?
              A 1989, wow, that's so cool! Nice score!!
              You said you snagged 3 of these, do you have pics of the third one?
              'Howling in shadows
              Living in a lunar spell
              He finds his heaven
              Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                That's an intersting finish. Is the back Mahogany on that one?
                A 1989, wow, that's so cool! Nice score!!
                You said you snagged 3 of these, do you have pics of the third one?
                Yeah, the back is mahogany. Thanks for all the kudos!

The 3rd one I grabbed is J5060 and is a Snakeskin Firebird. I snagged that one, backdoored from Ebay actually. I need to take some pics of it because it doesn't look great in this photo that I got from the auction.

Comment

Dsam right brother! That rocks! Well they are all very damn nice! Thats so cool that the snakeskin has a matching headstock too. Well I guess most Snakeskins had them didnt they?
                  Which one do you like the best?
                  Thats cool that you found "your guitar", and now you have 3 to choose from!
                  Thanks for posting that photo. You should add these in the gallery so everyone can check them out.
                  Sully had some really nice Firebirds this summer, have you seen those? I think some guys from JCF ended up with them actually.
                  'Howling in shadows
                  Living in a lunar spell
                  He finds his heaven
                  Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I"m loving them all right now. Thanks for all the compliments! I think most snakeskin graphics that were from the custom shop had a matching headstock. I know my snakeskin DK1 did not, but that was a production model.

I did see Sully's Firebirds over the summer as well and was going to jump on one. They went pretty fast though and I missed out!

Comment

Niiice I love Jackson firebirds. Especially the one that Mustaine played on "trust" video.

Comment

Working...
                      X