Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson custom shop SG and some other one offs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson custom shop SG and some other one offs.

I found this video with the old CS gallery on Youtube. Never noticed a few of them till watching this video.

This is a tribute to the best and original custom guitar shop on this planet! Taking no prisoners since 1980!By: JacksonShredder138 a.k.a. "Oliver Sipat"Musi...

Notice at 3:30 the Jackson SG. I would put a deposit down ASAP if I could get one. Does anyone know the whereabouts of this guitar?

There are some other cool one offs in this video as well. Notice the Jackson strat head going to Portland music in 99.

Wow- cool. I remember a lot of those fine guitars from old catalogs and other places. There is a little something for everyone there. The blue ghost flame 1 hum soloist was always one of my favorites. The Portland strat head appears to have crop circle inlays- nice. While I was watching this cool vid, I too wondered where a lot of these axes are now. Anybody know who has the Marilyn Monroe JJ?

Comment

Very cool, I love some of those!

Comment

that's the 1st jackson SG I have ever seen. Surely there had to be more than one of those? think it was a bolt on or....?

Comment

It was a neckthrough, if that's the one from the old pre-Fender CS Archives.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If that was a one-off I bet that was and still is, one expensive bastard.

Comment

Not really digging the Jackson SG personally
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Probably an employee porject, I know there was a double concord and a prs style jackson they used to have pictures of. They were in CS archieves as I recall.
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                  If that was a one-off I bet that was and still is, one expensive bastard.
                  You would be suprised. Throughout most of the 90's Jacksons were the best bang for the buck and a execelent value for a USA made guitar. They would work with you and make you just about anything, the strathead thing was if they felt like it they would make it, which was a rare occurence.

That Jackson SG appears to be neck thru. It could have used some square inlays like the 70's SGs had.

Comment

Working...
                  X