97 DK1 Translucent red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 DK1 Translucent red

I have had this baby since I bought it new in 1997. KILLER axe. Been thinking about parting with it. Just curious if any of you know much I could score for it, Its probably a 9/10. HSS configuration.

thanks

Post a picture.

Is it 22 or 24 frets?

I'd guess $1000 + or - $200

If you plan on selling here, pay the $20 for the Platinum Membership and put it in the Classifieds section.

Comment

Cool thanks! I will take a some pics tonight and post them. It's the 22 fret one.

Comment

I would like to see that

Comment

Last edited by shadowmatter; 12-05-2008, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Guitars are going really cheap on ebay now. right now isnt a good time to be selling a guitar.

As mean as this sounds you are probably looking @ $800. unless someone just absolutely digs the guitar. I could be wrong as well and I am just speculating because of conversations we have had about other guitars going cheap. Look how pretty this one is, it went for $850 and supposedly like new "clicky"

Oh yeah if you do post it on eBay, don't alert anyone on here about your auction or you will get the boot and if you do want to sell to anyone on the forum you will need to be a platinum member to post in the JCF classified.

I almost forgot
            Last edited by phill_up; 12-05-2008, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Wow, only $850?

I'd have to agree.

If I had to choose, the one on ebay has dual EMG's, 24 frets, newer, etc.

Yours might appeal to some, but it will be hard because people will look at that one on ebay to base what your DK1 is worth.

Comment

like i said i was just really interested in knowing the value. not 100% interested in selling. thats why i posted on here.

thanks for the info though.

Comment

You can say that again. I just recently sold a scarce guitar that a year ago would have been a pretty easy $7,000 and I figured that even now would be a no-brainer $6,000. It sold for $5,250. If anyone is planning on selling guitars there and can afford to wait that would be a prudent move.

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                  Guitars are going really cheap on ebay now. right now isnt a good time to be selling a guitar.

Comment

Working...
                  X