Jackson Rhoads PCS #0058

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Rhoads PCS #0058

Hi, just curious what I should offer this guy trying to get rid of one fast. The points have small chips, rather than that, everything is mint, if that helps.
    "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Well I got him at $1200. Good? I don't know the price of these things so the help would RULLLEE!
    "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

I'd pay that.

Comment

A PCS is well worth $1200, of course we don't know what these dings look like but assuming small chips on the points I find it hard to believe you'd find one cheaper than that. BTW, my PCS is one of my best playing Jacksons!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

I'd buy it if I were you. I turned down $1400 for mine and my hardware is all tarnished and it has a couple dings. If things get better financially, you'll never get one for that price.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is a good deal even with some dings. I have one and I love it.

Comment

Hit it !
              I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom hawk View Post
                hit it !
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Well,did ya buy it? If so, where's the friggin' pics?:think:
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X