No announcement yet.

sorry: another serial number question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, your guitar is a 2006, SL2HT in a transparent black. I called fender today

Edit: Okay Johnny tell me about mine then? #U15116 its a 2005, you can narrow it down to the month?
    Last edited by phill_up; 12-11-2008, 02:59 PM.

Comment

you did?? That's to kind! Thanks man

Tomorrow I'm gonna search for some pics of my soloist! (tomorrownight for you guys)

Cheers
      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

17066 would be in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
          Edit: Okay Johnny tell me about mine then? #U15116 its a 2005, you can narrow it down to the month?
          I don't have a lot of details (specifially the completion date) of guitars in that range but UO14953 was completed 11/30/04 and UO15228 was completed 2/10/05. Yours would be in between there and if I were a betting man, my guess would be January 2005 since December is probably a slower month due to the holidays. Hope that helps.

Comment

U16913 was dated 5/18/06 if that helps any
            I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

phantom how the heck did you come up with an exact date?

Comment

Because he owns the guitar, and has the dated hangtag?

Comment

damn, I thought he just told the date that tho's was made. too many serial #'s flying around here!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                    U16913 was dated 5/18/06 if that helps any
                    I'll add that one to my list. Post a pic and I'll include the rest of the specs with it in my humble log.

Comment

Actually, its not mine. Just a guitar on my serial list. I probably saw it for sale somewhere, most likely. Its an SL1T in Blue Ghost Flame graphic.

Hey Johnny, wanna swap lists ? That way we can both probably add a few.
                      I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

I went back to he gallery to add the serial number to my SL2H and the whole guitar is gone now

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                          I went back to he gallery to add the serial number to my SL2H and the whole guitar is gone now
                          Huh? Did you look on page two?
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hey! its back up now! that soloist is one sneaky guitar!

Comment

what about this serial # ? 004541

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                                Actually, its not mine. Just a guitar on my serial list. I probably saw it for sale somewhere, most likely. Its an SL1T in Blue Ghost Flame graphic.

Hey Johnny, wanna swap lists ? That way we can both probably add a few.
                                I didn't realize I already had that SL1T on my list already. It was from Ebay earlier this year. My list is pretty rough right now but I'm hoping to get some time over the holidays and clean it up. That would be cool to swap. I'll shoot you a pm when it's ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X