Now my mustaine collection is complete

Very nice indeed!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

badass!!!

Comment

Sweet , how do you like those lsr tuners?
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          Sweet , how do you like those lsr tuners?
          I used it once, actually it is not that convenient to use, you must pull the string very tight before put it throught the LSR, otherwise you may not be get enough high pitch because the adjustment range of LSR is not that large. Maybe i'm wrong, welcome to correct me. I'm not used to use LSR now.

Comment

Damn, I did't know you have DM20092?!
            Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
              Very nice!
              That's the reason i only buy a KV1 with reasonable price, because i already have one

Comment

Well done!
                A DM-KV1 is one of my next goals to score

Comment

euronymous- you have the right idea with those LSRs. Just pull your string nice and tight, push the pin in and when you feel it grab, crank the tuning knob. You'll get use to it after a few string changes and you'll probably be fine with them. One thing you should be aware of is, every once in a while check to see if the nut on each tuner on the back of the headstock is nice and tight. They tend to loosen up as time goes by, maybe from vibration or whatever. You've got a nice pair of some superb musical instruments there!

Comment

Very nice!
                    It's a replica. I ordered it in 2001 and sold it shortly after receiving it. It's very close but not quite right. The main reason I didn't like it was I ordered it with a Silver Metal-flake paintjob and it was too glittery for my liking. The original DM00292 is believed to be Silver Sparkle. But that finish has changed a lot due to Jackson switching paint suppliers over the years (or so I am told) and it doesn't resemble the finish on the original DM00292 anymore.

This one also is supposed to have the 90's style "toothpaste" logo per my request. They did the smaller mother-of-pearl logo that came on the KV1 and KE1 models.

I believe euronymous is the 4th owner of this guitar? Sure gets my GAS going every time I see pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                      It's a replica. I ordered it in 2001 and sold it shortly after receiving it. It's very close but not quite right. The main reason I didn't like it was I ordered it with a Silver Metal-flake paintjob and it was too glittery for my liking. The original DM00292 is believed to be Silver Sparkle. But that finish has changed a lot due to Jackson switching paint suppliers over the years (or so I am told) and it doesn't resemble the finish on the original DM00292 anymore.

This one also is supposed to have the 90's style "toothpaste" logo per my request. They did the smaller mother-of-pearl logo that came on the KV1 and KE1 models.

I believe euronymous is the 4th owner of this guitar? Sure gets my GAS going every time I see pics.
                      I believe i'm the 5th owner, you, toru, jani, juha and me, anyway, its like new, i dont care

Comment

me wanty both

Comment

I'd tap both those hotties

Comment

It's time for a Megadeth-Gear-Thread!

Comment

It's time for a Megadeth-Gear-Thread!

again?

Comment

Working...