• Show
Clear All

Cool, thanks man!
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I've been reading the forums and finally been able to post something. That Blue and White Camo Rhoads use to be mine. Dan Lawrence refinished it for me back in the early 90's. It was an under 300 serial number and the graphic went up the back of the neck and head stock. I sold it a couple of years ago to some guy in Houston area

Comment

Thats kinda neat looking, I'd like to see more pics of that one, but the only one avail on the GMW site was this front shot.
        Do you have any more pics of it by chance?

The guitar that I'm planning on painting w/ one of these graphic styles is an '83 Kramer Focus 4000 roundhorn V, so I'm tryin to either find a design or draw up my own that will fit the shape of a V body.
        Strat bodies are so easy, because of the available space...
        'Howling in shadows
        Living in a lunar spell
        He finds his heaven

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          That's Amir Derakh's original. J/C did a replica run of it a couple years ago, but then some crybabies complained about the swastika and they painted over it before letting them get out.
          Oh, I remember that fiasco well.:ROTF:
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It was pretty funny, wasn't it?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

How about something based off this...

Comment

There was a DXMG with the "Live after death" graphic on ebay recently. Fantastic graphic, shame it had to be on a cheap guitar.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                  Oh, I remember that fiasco well.:ROTF:
                  Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  It was pretty funny, wasn't it?
                  Looking back on it now I can laugh about it easilly. At the time though, it burned my ass how a certain few made calls for firings at Fender and Jackson, saying someone should firebomb Jason's store, etc.

Then the outcome was FMIC buckled to a bunch of nobodys spouting off at the mouth for no other reason then "because they can".

Ahh, water under the bridge. If it had been an RR, I really would have been pissed.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                    Looking back on it now I can laugh about it easilly. At the time though, it burned my ass how a certain few made calls for firings at Fender and Jackson, saying someone should firebomb Jason's store, etc.

Then the outcome was FMIC buckled to a bunch of nobodys spouting off at the mouth for no other reason then "because they can".

Ahh, water under the bridge. If it had been an RR, I really would have been pissed.
                    some people always bitch and moan. the best thing you can do about it is ignoring them, too bad they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by irnmadn88 View Post
                      How about something based off this...

I'm wearing that shirt right now!

\m/
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

The warbird warrior that they have on the guitar asylum homepage is sweet. I'm not too hip on the pointy models, but that one in particular really caught my eye
                        198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
                        1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
                        2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
                        2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
                        2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
                        2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
                        2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

my own design applied on a Kelly

Comment

Damn thats nice! I love it man, thanks for sharing that.
                            'Howling in shadows
                            Living in a lunar spell
                            He finds his heaven

Comment

Here's my BC Rich Gunslinger...factory graphic...from around 1987-88.

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhSon View Post
                                just me, but i really dislike fake bullet holes.
                                ** Real ones"...are tough on PUPS! :-))

Comment

Working...
                                X