Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
    Where did you come from?
    thanx for the welcome, found this forum a little while ago and this place is friendly and pretty awesome.
    the only jackson i own is a black rr5, but in a fewmonths im going to own an rr1!
    i was just gonna checkout the threads and stuff at this site until i got my new guitar but i guess i felt like posting and so i did... .

Comment

Uhm... $250 shipped for that guitar? PM me the sellers screen name on eBay so I can see what else he has for sale? This had to have taken place years ago, not long ago people were fighting over a Firebird body on ebay for a ridiculous price.
      October of 2007. Read it and weep lol!

Sorry, I forget who the seller was. Some pawnshop out of CA IIRC.

Comment

wow, there were other guys from the forum watching that also. It says professional on the headstock meaning that is supposed to be the shiznit when the imports were on parr with the USA models? Whats the book value on that?

Comment

wow, there were other guys from the forum watching that also. It says professional on the headstock meaning that is supposed to be the shiznit when the imports were on parr with the USA models? Whats the book value on that?
          I don't think it's considered a "Pro", if that's what you mean. I'd say the value is around $600, although it's hard to say for sure.

Comment

I still get confused as which one is supposed the be the best of the best when everyone is talking imports. I thought that the professional was the high end? Its damn nice anyway.

Comment

I still get confused as which one is supposed the be the best of the best when everyone is talking imports. I thought that the professional was the high end? Its damn nice anyway.
              As far as import Jacksons go, it's those early 90's Pros that had the same features as the USA's. AFAIK the Pros were limited to soloists and rr's. Those are the only ones I've seen, anyway. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm in error

EDIT: Oh yeah, there are Pro warriors and king v's too...
              Last edited by Axewielder; 12-28-2008, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Why do I get the feeling this right here would feel really good...:idea:

My girlfriend wants to know how much you want for it. She is drooling now as well.

Dude, you're killin' me That one isn't for sale, but I'll make you a deal. If I ever do plan to sell it, you get first dibs.
                I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Well Chris, you've lost 2 Warriors already. At this rate, you'll only have KV's!
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nah, I'll always have some WR1's. You can't have 'em all !
                    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Damn!
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                      X