Jackson Machine Gun guitar?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Machine Gun guitar?????

Hey Guys, I've seen most Jackson graphics, but as I read thru the board I hear about the Jackson "Machine Gun" guitar, and I've never seen it:think:. I heard the Entire guitar was shaped like a old tommy gun or somethingAnyone got a picture, and what was the specs on this Custom shop(I'm assuming that it is custom shop?).

Yes a few were made. I am sure someone will be along to post pics. One was on Ebay and went to a collector in Europe a few years ago if I remember correctly.

Comment

Is that a MIJ guitar?

Comment

M-16 iirc.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
          Are you talking about the ESP Gundam gun on the left side of the screen. That has nothing to do with Charvel or Jackson its a ESP product.

Also it was not a M16 either.

The Jackson was based on a 1928a1 thompson with drum magazine. There is a old picture of Mike Shannon holding one from 83-84.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Wow, that thing is seriously cool Does anyone klnow anything about the specs(scale length, neck size, what pickup is in it?). Why did Jackson stop doing this kind of custom building? I know the old factory had no color or design limitations, when did that stop?
              Last edited by GGGman; 12-30-2008, 02:28 PM. Reason: Simply Said, WOW.................

Comment

I stand corrected.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  I stand corrected.
                  Me Too!

Comment

WOW!!! a LIVE SHOT of the Charvel MachineGun!!!!

man, I never thought I would see Shannon holding the prototype!!!

I have to tell you the JAPS are crazy with weird guitars and basses.

here's a couple more of the many pictures I have that are just as unique as the Charvel when I was on a mission to find "gun" guitars and basses....

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post

I remember the Kane Roberts Machine Gun guitar. I saw him use it at an Alice Cooper Concert in the late 80s (I think). At one point during the song, he had confetti shooting out of the headstock iirc. I never knew who made it though.
                      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I believe Brett (gilaguitars.com) owns one of the Tommy Gun Jacksons as well.

Comment

My Goodness.................

Damn, ALL of those guitars are top of the heap, and the sad part is, I'll probably never be able to get one!Would Jackson being willing to make this type of stuff now, and any idea of what the cost would be?

Comment

This is obviously not a Jackson, but I gather it's a nicely made guitar anyway... Amfisound Lopashnikov.

Comment

I always loved the amfiisound stuff, but on their site, the BIGGEST laugh is the workshop pics....

no masks or exhaust fans while sanding and painting

true 18th century "old world european craftsmanship" at it's finest.

<<<<< PRETEND that says happy new year, and be safe out there tonight all over the world.

edit: I wonder if that machinegun guitar is being used in the new song kypck has out?

Music video for KYPCK's song "1917" - the first single of their debut album "Cherno" (2008). KYPCK Ground Zero at http://www.kypck-doom.comKYPCK Headquarters...
                              Last edited by amimbari; 12-31-2008, 03:52 PM. Reason: more info
                              http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
                              X