Jackson Machine Gun guitar?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J . View Post
    This is obviously not a Jackson, but I gather it's a nicely made guitar anyway... Amfisound Lopashnikov.

http://amfisound.fi/frameset_eng.htm
    Just a warning to anyone in the US do not order the Amfisound Lopashnikov the receiver has not been properly demilitarized to ATF specs and is still considered a REAL MACHINEGUN which will land you in Federal Prison for 10 years. Trust me I know these things.

Europeans are mostly OK to possess this guitar.

Comment

That would be sucha good time trying to get through airport security with any of them LOL........I swear its not a gun (as you're being led away with hands cuffed behind your back) it's a guitar. LOLOLOL
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Can I get some info?

You know, I'm digging the chat, but I'd still like to know, Would Jackson be willing to make something like this if I was willing to custom order it:think:, and also........what are the specs on the one Shannon is holding?

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Just a warning to anyone in the US do not order the Amfisound Lopashnikov the receiver has not been properly demilitarized to ATF specs and is still considered a REAL MACHINEGUN which will land you in Federal Prison for 10 years. Trust me I know these things.

Europeans are mostly OK to possess this guitar.
          It is neck thru. The whole main body is wood. What's left, the trigger group? The auto sear?
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Off topic, but Amfisound has some bad ass axes...I really like this one..

Mike
            ---------
            1991 Dinky - Custom Shop
            Dean EVO "Special Select"
            Mesa/Boogie Mark IV
            Mesa Rectifier 2x12

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              It is neck thru. The whole main body is wood. What's left, the trigger group? The auto sear?
              Its the metal receiver that would get you busted it appears intact unless I am seeing things. All receivers are FFL items and have to be demilled with a cutting torch. Three cuts with a minimum width of 1/8 have to be made into the receiver for it to be properly demilled.

Since it is or was a unregistered NFA weapon and you get caught importing it into the USA you are screwed. You can thank the NFA and GCA for these stupid laws. As well as the ATF.

I know it cant fire in its present condition but the ATF does not care and loves to prosecute NFA violations. By the time they are through with you the media and the jury will think you were the next "Lord of War"

ETA: Here is the photo and the oringinal receiver is built into the wood. BAM! 10 years Federal prison right there.

Last edited by AK47; 01-04-2009, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGGman View Post
                You know, I'm digging the chat, but I'd still like to know, Would Jackson be willing to make something like this if I was willing to custom order it:think:
                Probably. You'd have to contact a dealer and ask to put in a quote.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Probably. You'd have to contact a dealer and ask to put in a quote.
                  No, they have an new policy now if its over a certain level of coolness they wont make it anymore. Something about lawyers and liabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    No, they have an new policy now if its over a certain level of coolness they wont make it anymore. Something about lawyers and liabilities.
                    ----------HaI guess it is something that they won't make now, and that's really sad

Comment

GGG, if you're really interested in one of the originals, there's a guy local to me that has one of the originals. It won't be cheap and I forgot what he was asking for it a few years back, but as far as I know, he's still got it. He used to have all of the one off customs from back in the day. He's also one that I got the dragon from a few years back and a had a matching pair a year or two ago as well, Kelly and KV. I've got some pictures of it, played it as well. Couldn't tell you any "specs" on it only that it's extremely cool.

Let me know, but he owns what used to be St. Charles Guitar Exchange, he was supposed to open some boutique type shop of some sort, but haven't heard a word lately.
                      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Working...
                      X