PC1 Euphoria??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC1 Euphoria??

I've been thinking about buying a new PC1, and wondered if anyone has any idea what color Euphoria is?? I've looked on Jackson's website, and it's not listed. Is it the same color as Chameleon??
    Thanks
    Don

It was a purple looking color. Personally, I thought it was the best looking one.

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK View Post
      It was a purple looking color. Personally, I thought it was the best looking one.

joe...
      So I assume then it's not being offered anymore then?? So the PC1 I'm looking at must be an older guitar NOS...
      Thanks
      Don

Comment

Found it

I like that... May have to pull the trigger
        Don

Comment

No, that's purple daze. Euphoria was more of a red-ish shade of purple, and was discontinued a few years ago. Available as a custom shop order only now.

Comment

i have one. it is full on transparent pink burst.

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Yes, Euphoria is a sorta reddish/pinkish/white-ish color. That pic captures it well.
                "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                Gotta get away from here.
                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Wow... I like that
                  Makes me wonder know what color is actually on the PC1 I'm looking at. It's listed at Sam Ash, so I assume that it is a fairly new one (unless it's been sitting in the warehouse for a while), But they list the color as Euphoria, not Purple Daze. Makes me wonder if they messed up in there listing?
                  Thanks for the help though guys... I'll have to keep digging.
                  Don

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbone View Post
                    Found it

I like that... May have to pull the trigger
                    I've never seen a purple daze look as good as this one. If I did I would have already bought one. I like the even color on this one used for advertising.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

So I assume then it's not being offered anymore then?? So the PC1 I'm looking at must be an older guitar NOS...
                      Thanks
                      Yeah I'm afraid so. I think Euphoria is the only color they've dropped from the PC1 line. A shame as it's a very nice color.

Comment

Thanks
                        or sam ash is wrong. is the guitar on the "shelf" or is it in a box? easiest way to solve the problem is to ask them to show it to you.
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

The purple haze on the PC1 is the only purple Jackson has got right , everything else has been plum/fuchia to me. Don't get me wrong Euphoria looks good but not even close to the haze.

Comment

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/sto...2_10002_184397_

Most likely a mistake on their website, unless (highly unlikely) they did some kind of special run. Euphoria just ain't made anymore.

Comment

That's purple haze pictured.

Comment

Working...
                              X