Rhoads confusion (early 90s, RR1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads confusion (early 90s, RR1)

hey guys, I really used the search-function, but it didn't answer my question...

as I really want a (neckthrough) Rhoads model, I currently came upon one of those late 80s/early 90s RRs with a nice graphic and UOxxxx serial...

Afaik the early RRs were not called "RR1", just "Randy Rhoads" (or the cheaper ones "Rhoads EX" or sth like that)
    now my question is: when was the tag "RR1" introduced, and are all of the US RRs (before they were called RR1 and after) of the same quality?

I just want to make sure I'm not running into the wrong direction, I finally want a high-standard guitar and don't want to make the wrong calls, I love the 80s/90s RRs and I finally have to get my hands on one of those

They are the same or better quality than a current USA RR1 (depends on who you ask as to whether they're better or equal).

The RR1 designation was introduced in 1997 I think, maybe 99.

And it was actually the "Rhoads USA", to be precise.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OK, thx... I hope I'll find a nice one in the next couple of weeks

Comment

Working...
      X