Jackson PC1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson PC1

Seen this on guitar centers used website which seems to be one hell of a deal looks like a PC1 with a real Jackson sustainer... appears guitar center does not know what model this is..

Save even more on guitars, basses, drums, pro audio and accessories. Used musical instruments bought and sold daily so check back often.

Nice guitar, nice price. Unless "amazing condition" means amazingly bad, it should go fast at that price.

Comment

that just might be the deal of the century.
      198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
      1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
      2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
      2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
      2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
      2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
      2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

When I click on that link it says its a PC Sig model, how do they not know what they have? Also, the youngstown store is in my area so if anyone here is interested in it I can go check it out for you
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

It's been on their site for a while.
          Smokin' deal for sure.
          And yea, they know what it is. Not sure why they priced it so low though.
          Must be something they are not mentioning.
          -Rick

Comment

Well it started out at $1499 for a while so maybe they're trying to move it quick. Either way I've been awfully tempted by it myself.

Comment

Bryan,

Do you still have that sweet red rhum PC1 that you posted pics of a while back?

Might need a twin no?

Comment

I talked to them a couple of weeks ago about this guitar. They quoted me $1200 shipped, I offered $1100 and they said they were at bottom dollar on it. I ended up buying a 2001 Au Natural from El Cerrito for the same price. If El Cerrito didn't have that one, I woulda bought this one..it's a steal. You would never find one on ebay for this.

Comment

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
                  Bryan,

Do you still have that sweet red rhum PC1 that you posted pics of a while back?

Might need a twin no?
                  Nah. Mine's gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X