2009 Jackson List Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Jackson List Prices

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

wow looks like jackson is including hard shell cases now with the pro series.:idea:

Comment

Nice, the Adrian Smith listed with two fretboard options.

I wonder why the KV2T has a higher charge than the standard KV2? Is it the headstock? Can't imagine stringthrough work/bridge costs more than the OFR design.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
        I wonder why the KV2T has a higher charge than the standard KV2? Is it the headstock? Can't imagine stringthrough work/bridge costs more than the OFR design.
        That's always been the case. It's an all-mahogany guitar, 3-piece neck through, etc.

Comment

Is it just me, or does the DK1 have a higher MSRP than the SL1?

For those dealers out there, what are the retail prices usually? 75% MSRP? 70%?
          Scott

Comment

DK1 in black = $2,400
            SL1 in black = $2,600

MAP is typically 25% off full list price.

Comment

The Chameleon Pc1 is 300 bucks more than any of the other colors?? That seems like the only color that any of the retail online stores have available :think: What a trip... Seems like the least popular color is the most spendy one, at least on the MSRP
              Don

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                wow looks like jackson is including hard shell cases now with the pro series.:idea:
                The list prices also went up $100+, probably to accommodate that. I am definitely ordering a DK2M once I get another job. My DK2 is feeling singled out amongst all of my Fenders.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

god i love jackson guitars so many new colours dont now which 1 2 get lol

jackson ke 3 in trans green sounds tempting

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbone View Post
                    The Chameleon Pc1 is 300 bucks more than any of the other colors?? That seems like the only color that any of the retail online stores have available :think: What a trip... Seems like the least popular color is the most spendy one, at least on the MSRP
                    It's because the paint used for the flip-flop effect is expensive. The Chameleon doesn't photograph well but it is killer in person.
                    Good deals with:
                    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
                    X