Kelly players: Deal of the Century

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly players: Deal of the Century

I posted pics of these (from a local guitar show) last week. Here they are from the seller himself.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/msg/1005383917.html
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Cool gtrs but too rich for my blood so soon after the Holidays. BTW, I always thought that Rough Cutt was very underrated.

Comment

Awesome guitars! I love the spider graphic. I agree, Rough Cutt really was underrated. They had a great sound and the Janis Joplin cover was great.
      Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

I seriously doubt that 9995 price when new.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, Unless Chris from Rough Cutt is looking for it back I think he's gonna have to drop it about, I dunno 5500 or so before he starts getting bites, but thats me. Maybe a rough Cutt stalker like the VV guy will pay big bucks. Pretty nice guitar if the radioactive spider is your gig.

The above is not intended as a slam at Rough Cutt BTW. The singer was pretty good in an 80's sort of way.
          Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
          98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

A "rough cutt stalker"....no words! :ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Rough Cutt was a very underrated group, but they were in the third or fourth tier of bands in the 80s. Grouped with Keel and the like. Needs to come down quite a bit for it to start getting serious offers. Cool guitar though!

Comment

Nice guitars but way over priced IMO
                CURRENT GEAR SET UP
                2005 JACKSON SOLOIST
                1989 JACKSON KING V
                1984 JACKSON RR
                AXE FX II
                MESA BOOGIE 2:90
                DMC GROUND CONTROL PRO
                FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER
                (2) MESA BOOGIE 4X12 RECTO CABINETS
                (2) MESA BOOGIE 2X12 RECTO CABINETS

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                  Rough Cutt was a very underrated group, but they were in the third or fourth tier of bands in the 80s. Grouped with Keel and the like. Needs to come down quite a bit for it to start getting serious offers. Cool guitar though!
                  Wow, "Keel" haven't pondered that name in oh, 23 or 4 years. Come to think of it I didn't ponder it much back then.

Keel, Steeler, and Kix were sort of like Hondo, Aria, and Bently. I mean, you could go that way if was the best you could do..........
                  Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                  98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                    Wow, "Keel" haven't pondered that name in oh, 23 or 4 years. Come to think of it I didn't ponder it much back then.

Keel, Steeler, and Kix were sort of like Hondo, Aria, and Bently. I mean, you could go that way if was the best you could do..........
                    I take it you're not excited about the Keel reunion in 2009, huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X