No announcement yet.

Kellys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jayster, every one of those Kellys look nice!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thankyou Rudy, you have a hell of a nice collection yourself sir!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Dude the orange and black is the sickest kelly ive ever seen is that that agent orange color

Comment

Originally posted by THE_TROOPER View Post
          Dude the orange and black is the sickest kelly ive ever seen is that that agent orange color

It's a Kelly Pro. therefore = Refin.

Comment

This just arrived today, i bought it from www.lostboys-co.com/ , shes damn nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
              here's my blacked out kelly, originally ordered by marty friedman of megadeth

moral of the story is you just can't go wrong no matter what color kelly you pick

that is one damn nice kelly man!!!!!

Comment

Sweet fucken score bro, that top looks great!

(You might want to consider removing the gasket from the bridge.)
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by mjkv1 View Post
                  that is one damn nice kelly man!!!!!
                  Thanks. It was used on the Cryptic Writings album and tour. The original SKB case still has some airline stickers on it from touring and is a bit beat up but the guitar itself amazingly is in incredible shape! Marty probably likes his guitars to be well cared for as there are no dings in this thing which is remarkable for a guitar that got professionally toured
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

This just arrived today, i bought it from www.lostboys-co.com/ , shes damn nice!!!

Wow! that must be the best figured top I've seen on any Kelly!
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                      Sweet fucken score bro, that top looks great!

(You might want to consider removing the gasket from the bridge.)

Must try that, have 3 guitars with kahler fixed on em... have heard of it but never done it. they seem a bit awkward to work with, especially adjusting the saddle heights. they all play great, although the action is a bit high on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                        Thanks. It was used on the Cryptic Writings album and tour. The original SKB case still has some airline stickers on it from touring and is a bit beat up but the guitar itself amazingly is in incredible shape! Marty probably likes his guitars to be well cared for as there are no dings in this thing which is remarkable for a guitar that got professionally toured
                        Thats a great find, how did you get it? Is there any difference from his standard USA signatures?

Comment

Must try that, have 3 guitars with kahler fixed on em... have heard of it but never done it. they seem a bit awkward to work with, especially adjusting the saddle heights. they all play great, although the action is a bit high on this one.
                          I find that the KE1 has a wider neck then most Jackson's.

Comment

The one i just bought has the thickest neck i've ever played on a jackson, its gonna take a bit of getting used to.

Comment

That is one F'n awesome quilt top! Congrats.

Comment

And here's my one and only kelly. One of these days I'd like to grab another one.

Comment

Working...
                                X