• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine...

Comment

Here's mine

">

Comment

Wicked KE1 JK2171, so classy! And...awesome KE2 madweasel! I love the color, it's so evil!

Comment

thats a pro? i thought pros had bolt ons only?
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
            Here's mine...

wow..... are you serious. thats so nice
            Originally posted by Hellbat
            Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, it's a killer guitar in playability and looks. Here's another pic or two

Comment

Did you get it at the store/venue he was giving the clinic, or was it ordered specially? That has to be one of your favorites!
                Originally posted by Hellbat
                Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

Here is my 85 SD Kelly custom J0604 1st transparent one they made.22 fret BTW
                  [/IMG]
                  Last edited by straycat; 05-25-2009, 01:06 AM.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Wow!!

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                    Here is my 85 SD Kelly custom J0604 1st transparent one they made.22 fret BTW
                    [/IMG]
                    Killer guitar bro!! SWEET!!

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
                      Do you have to brag?

:P
                      Ummm...Yes! Yes I do!

The thread said "Show your Kellys" so I did. I posted a picture of my guitars with no text. Is that bragging? Let me know if you have a problem with that. BTW...that was an old pic. I have more Kellys but I don't want to offend you further by posting more pics...sheesh!!

Comment

Originally posted by mottobur View Post
                        Ummm...Yes! Yes I do!

The thread said "Show your Kellys" so I did. I posted a picture of my guitars with no text. Is that bragging? Let me know if you have a problem with that. BTW...that was an old pic. I have more Kellys but I don't want to offend you further by posting more pics...sheesh!!
                        I think he was being sarcastic.

I like how you conveniently placed tissue in the bottom right hand corner of the picture .

Post more.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          I think he was being sarcastic.

I like how you conveniently placed tissue in the bottom right hand corner of the picture .

Post more.
                          Well...I shit a lot!
                          Last edited by mottobur; 05-27-2009, 01:04 AM.

Comment

........motto you slay me.Do you have a tissue fettish?
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I think it's more of a "guitar" fettish requiring tissue. Funny stuff...lol

Comment

Hey Stray! Now that you mention it...yes! I might have a "tissue fettish"!

After wiping with my bare hands for 30 years...now I love tissue!!

Comment

Working...
                                X