X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR1 Trans Black

Just picked it up from Parcelforce today:

Thanks again Chris
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 02-19-2009, 04:05 AM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Sweet guitar. What pick-ups are in it?
    Gibson SG Standard
    Jackson DK2M Dinky
    Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
    Roland Micro Cube
    Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Dimarzio Evolution in the bridge, stock SH-10 in the neck. I already have a pair of Evo's in my Nebula WR1, so I'm considering replacing the pups in the TBK with actives - AHB-1 Duncan Blackouts or EMG 81/85.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Congrats !
        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          Dimarzio Evolution in the bridge, stock SH-10 in the neck. I already have a pair of Evo's in my Nebula WR1, so I'm considering replacing the pups in the TBK with actives - AHB-1 Duncan Blackouts or EMG 81/85.
          Cool, I have heard good things about the Blackouts.
          Gibson SG Standard
          Jackson DK2M Dinky
          Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
          Roland Micro Cube
          Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Nice axe, I've always liked the 'trans' colors. Sounds like that thing is really gonna scream.
            Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Pic skillz SUCK
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

As do your spelling skills . I didn't have time and my camera phone is fucked, wise ass .
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Not fussed about that finish on a Warrior to be honest but... its a Warrior!

Dude, if you're looking for a tip on what pup sounds nice in a Warrior, I now have a BKP Painkiller in the bridge of mine and it fucking sings and crushes with equal measure. A match made in heaven/hell.

Likewise, take the Evo out and put it in a Basswood guitar, like an old RG550 or something. POW!
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I'm in the mood for a custom shop Warrior next. May well have one in a few months' time. Just waiting on a quote for one already built.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

That's tight, dog! Looks like a chrome pup ring customization as well?

Comment

All trans-finish USA Selects come with chrome pickup bezels (pup rings). The only thing I'm swapping for the moment is the bridge humbucker. I can't afford a pair of active pickups this month. I had to pay some bills already, including the ransom note demanding fees to release the guitar.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Pic skillz SUCK
                          Look again. Happier now?
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            All trans-finish USA Selects come with chrome pickup bezels (pup rings). The only thing I'm swapping for the moment is the bridge humbucker. I can't afford a pair of active pickups this month. I had to pay some bills already, including the ransom note demanding fees to release the guitar.
                            Maybe the WR1's but my RR1T came with black plastic pup rings.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I see it has the "Home Depot" volume knob mod. Me likey!!

Comment

Working...
                              X