No announcement yet.

WR1 Trans Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Phantom Hawk's mod. I'm having it put back to "factory config" (V/SW/T) and Dimarzio pickup changed to a Duncan SH-6, at least for now.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Dimarzio Evolution in the bridge, stock SH-10 in the neck. I already have a pair of Evo's in my Nebula WR1, so I'm considering replacing the pups in the TBK with actives - AHB-1 Duncan Blackouts or EMG 81/85.
      If you get blackouts, get 2 neck models, the bridge model has a little too much bass.

Comment

I ordered a SD SH-6. Given that it's taking so long for it to arrive, I might just steal the EMG 81/85 set out of my DK1. Can't afford any Blackouts til next month.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Why are you wearing a wristband?
          "POOP"

Comment

I'm not. I got a member of staff at a local shop to hold the guitar up for me, whilst I take the photo.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

That's good because my next question was gonna be "who the fuck does your hair an with what?"
              "POOP"

Comment

I hope he's not a termite in diguise!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  I see it has the "Home Depot" volume knob mod. Me likey!!
                  I mod 'em all like that. Damn I hate that knob
                  I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Seymour Duncan SH-6 replaced the Dimarzio Evolution.
                    Last edited by wilkinsi; 02-19-2009, 04:08 AM.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

congrats wilkinsi, nice score !!!
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I get hard seeing a black tranny spread out on a couch! Wait that didn't come out right...

Comment

Thanks Jayster.

I only got the guitar back from the shop today, so it might be a while til I decide whether I wanna stick with these Rotosound strings. I have given her a brief thrashing before going to work.

A WHAT?! Axewielder, you need to see a doctor. You're obsessed with cock!
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                          X