The NEW Cockdragon. :lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
    I think it looks nice except for the close nearest foot looks a little wonky.

I think it would look NICER if she was doing the reverse cowgirl on the back of the Cockdragon - that would be friggin' sweeeeeeet.
    I very much agree
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Originally posted by grandturk View Post
      i think it looks nice except for the close nearest foot looks a little wonky.

I think it would look nicer if she was doing the reverse cowgirl on the back of the cockdragon - that would be friggin' sweeeeeeet.

AXEWIELDER! To the USA forum! STAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
        Mike,
        You did that design?

Question for you. With those heels, how is she going to land that jump?
        Seems like she would break a foot.
        Its gonna be a tough landing. But with tits like that, shes gonna be fine.
        On a side note, if your cock looks like that, please get it checked out.
        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Wow, what an unfortunate attempt at perception.
          '02 Jackson KV2
          '92 Jackson Rhoads PCS
          '92 Jackson Rhoads Tribute

Comment

Something's wrong.... where's Axeweilder? Orly? Orrrrrly?? ............ ORLY!!!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

OK, OK, I am obviously out of the loop here...... wahts the "cockdragon" you guys speak of? a bad graphic on a guitar? pics???
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

well.. the reason she has her legs so far apart is not cos she's a 'heroine' or 'villian' doing a split in mid air.. it's cos she's got an invisible dildo in her right hand and is about to use it
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                  AXEWIELDER! To the USA forum! STAT!
                  Hey I like this guitar, I can't see waking up the dragon. Oiled neck, too. Ok no oil jokes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    Hey I like this guitar, I can't see waking up the dragon. Oiled neck, too. Ok no oil jokes!!

I like it too. That's not the issue.

The issue is the Cock Dragon needs to ride again. Or in this case....

Comment

OK, does anyone have pics of this guitar so I can see the joke??

Comment

Vass, that is the best, most artistic review of it that I've ever read on here and it makes perfect sense. That was awesome

At least that looks like what it's supposed to be....some superhero woman doing an airborne split. You've got to separate the decision (Hey! I want a superhero woman doing an airborne split!) from the execution....which is actually not bad. The artist was given a task. The artist completed that task.

The horrible, majestic beauty that is the cockdragon springs (pun intended) from several sources- First is the fact that the requested artwork was simple. Almost pedestrian. "Put a dragon on my guitar". By itself that wouldn't mean much, but it's the EXECUTION of that request that makes it magic.

We must assume, in a sane world, that THE GUITAR OWNER REQUESTED A DRAGON. Technically he got what he asked for, but he also got so much more. He got a cock dragon. He got a COCK DRAGON that stretched clear across the lower hemisphere of the guitar. He got a COCK DRAGON that stretched clear across the lower hemisphere of the guitar that was colored yellow and has a vein.

And heaven help us, it was smiling. The friggin Cock Dragon, yellow, stretching, veined, was smiling.

The power and horror, just a few dabs of pigment suspended in a base, layed thinly across a simple instrument of wood, steel, and anger, is what makes the Cock Dragon legend.

I view this one like I view that tentacle hetai rape Soloist that's been on E-Bay for the last couple weeks at about a grand. It's well executed...as far as tentacle rape guitar artwork goes. But you've got a real limited audience. I think many potential buyers are working the cost of a total refin into their buying price.

Vass
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                          Something's wrong.... where's Axeweilder? Orly? Orrrrrly?? ............ ORLY!!!
                          Oh jeez.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                            I will be more cock conscious. LOL
                            Dude, I think the problem was...you were being too cock conscious...
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

SO Is anyone going to clue me in on the original joke here? what was the original cockdragon guitar?

Comment

At least that looks like what it's supposed to be....some superhero woman doing an airborne split. You've got to separate the decision (Hey! I want a superhero woman doing an airborne split!) from the execution....which is actually not bad. The artist was given a task. The artist completed that task.

The horrible, majestic beauty that is the cockdragon springs (pun intended) from several sources- First is the fact that the requested artwork was simple. Almost pedestrian. "Put a dragon on my guitar". By itself that wouldn't mean much, but it's the EXECUTION of that request that makes it magic.

We must assume, in a sane world, that THE GUITAR OWNER REQUESTED A DRAGON. Technically he got what he asked for, but he also got so much more. He got a cock dragon. He got a COCK DRAGON that stretched clear across the lower hemisphere of the guitar. He got a COCK DRAGON that stretched clear across the lower hemisphere of the guitar that was colored yellow and has a vein.

And heaven help us, it was smiling. The friggin Cock Dragon, yellow, stretching, veined, was smiling.

The power and horror, just a few dabs of pigment suspended in a base, layed thinly across a simple instrument of wood, steel, and anger, is what makes the Cock Dragon legend.

I view this one like I view that tentacle hetai rape Soloist that's been on E-Bay for the last couple weeks at about a grand. It's well executed...as far as tentacle rape guitar artwork goes. But you've got a real limited audience. I think many potential buyers are working the cost of a total refin into their buying price.

Vass
                                Greatest Post Ever.

Thank you Vass, I mean it.

Comment

Working...
                                X