No announcement yet.

The NEW Cockdragon. :lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one of the Freudian-like "gay ink-blot tests". Your conscious mind sees a chick and your subconscious mind is like "big whopping weiner!". The subconscious sends the message via your hypothalimus to your pineal gland which secretes either homocreatin or anti-homocreatin. There you have it. It's also called the Joe Camel effect.

One way or another it reminds me of thing with the fat kid in Superbad that was "sitting around all day....draw pictures of dicks"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
      And heaven help us, it was smiling. The friggin Cock Dragon, yellow, stretching, veined, was smiling.
      Vass! That post was EPIC. :ROTF: So vivid it conjured up my own deeply buried visions of the infamous Cock Dragon guitar itself. OMG THE HORROR! And then... THEN... THIS HAPPENS.... (as it always does in Cock Dragon threads...

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      You had to do it didn't you, dude? You just HAD to do it I'll be sending my psychiatric bill to you. PM me you address LOL

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      maybe they need to do a limited edition cockdragon?? a short run of 25 or something. get a special case for them that has scales instead of tolex........

If they were to do it, it would have to be done in baritone scale. I said good day!

- Adam

Comment

If we're to do a limited cock dragon run, it just has to be my personal favorite, the "Daydream of the Cock Dragon" Rhoads (dug up from the bowels of the Axewielder archives)

Comment

If we're to do a limited cock dragon run, it just has to be my personal favorite, the "Daydream of the Cock Dragon" Rhoads (dug up from the bowels of the Axewielder archives)

That, Sir, is awesome. No, I mean AWESOME!!!
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

OK, so thats two in for a cockdragon limited run. only 23 more to go. should we have them airbrush some herpes sores on it too?

I still think a scale covered case would be proper.

mabye the headstock of the guitar should be purple.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Maybe if the cockdragon was kind of hanging flaccidly down from he top bout down between the two pickups - red dimarzios maybe...
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

I dont think a flaccid cockdragon would sell. its just not marketable.

Comment

Hmmm, Axewielder ... that dragon has a chronic case of Peyronies disease.

Comment

This is Damn funny. We should get a limited run going.

Comment

I was wondering why the bandwidth limit on my Ripway account was being exceeded. :think:

Then it dawned on me. Someone probably linked my Cockdragon pictures on the JCF!

Comment

Originally posted by themisfit138 View Post
                        This is Damn funny. We should get a limited run going.
                        Nobody is going to pay money for that.

Comment

:ROTF:funniest thread EVER

Comment

Working...
                          X