Dogs of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs of War

Has anyone ever heard or seen this thing? Wicked...

Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

That's a bit too much of everything for me.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I like it, but painting the fretboard to match the rest of the guitar just makes it look too busy.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Love the back - hard to tell what's going on on the front.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

I like the graphic, painted retboard and all. I'd rather see it on a standard body than Extreme though.
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

There are two of those out there somewhere. I believe the first one was stolen. I had to do the second one.
            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Damn Mike. That is one if the sickest guitars I've ever seen. You're other air brushes absolutley awesome. If I had the money...
              Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Okay seriously, I can see stealing a strat in lake placid blue or an ibanez Sam Totman model and you could get away with but you steal a guitar like this you better hope nobody EVER sees you playing it or you are busted...
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by wetrx95 View Post
                  Has anyone ever heard or seen this thing? Wicked...

http://www.themusiczoo.com/jackson/J...ellyJ7007.html

It even plays too!!! :ROTF:

Comment

Wait....I think I see a cock in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                      There are two of those out there somewhere. I believe the first one was stolen. I had to do the second one.
                      I don't think the guitar was stolen and if it was, you now know where it is because a german music store has it for sale for quite some time on their internet site:

And at a price of 7500 Euros i don't think it goes anywhere in the next 100 years

Flo
                      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Probably stolen at Musicmesse?

And I'm sorry, but there's no way I'd ship a guitar with those kinds of points on it. That's begging for something to go wrong, like that gold marble Rhoads with the kutz that went to Europe only to be broken in transit.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                          Wait....I think I see a cock in there...

I was actually checking it for hidden boobs.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal Death View Post
                            I don't think the guitar was stolen and if it was, you now know where it is because a german music store has it for sale for quite some time on their internet site:

And at a price of 7500 Euros i don't think it goes anywhere in the next 100 years

Flo
                            Jackson considers a guitar sold when a dealer buys it not when it goes to an actual person. How do you think Jackson manages to move all this Custom Shops at those high prices? As long as there are dealers like Fullers and Music Zoo that can afford to hold inventory Jackson will keep making it even if its over priced like the Grover Legacy series.

This is not mean to bash any of the Learn Jacksons just the overpriced Legacy series and some of the dealers/FMIC charging outrageous prices for allot of the Learn/CS stuff that I would like to own someday. I am just pointing out Jackson considers something sold when a dealer takes delivery.

Comment

I was informed at one time that the original had disappeared. My bad for assuming it was stolen. It may have reappeared from a shipping mishap then redirected to Germany. Who knows. I was quite shocked when asked to do a second one. I really had a hard time imagining the demand for such a unique instrument.
                              AK, Do not get the impression that I have any control over pricing. My pricing is well within the range of fairness. What FMIC does with the instruments after I ship to them, is clearly up to them and their business. Im sure that Grover feels the same about his Legacy Series. But shockingly, that guitar at Music Zoo sold pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X