Post your sls models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your sls models

Show us your sls model soloists I can start with my usa sls snakeskin in a little while, Look foward to seeing everyones gotta love the sls guitars for sure.

Ok here are some pics of it, i may change the pickup covers though to black.

Last edited by Rebirth; 02-02-2009, 07:34 AM.

Here are some pictures of the one I used to own.

RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Had a first issue SLS ('98) in a sunburst w/ a ToM bridge and nickel covered JB/59. I regrettably got rid of it.

But here's my latest SLS:

Comment

It's a crappy pic but the only one I have right now. That snakeskin looks killer btw.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
          Had a first issue SLS ('98) in a sunburst w/ a ToM bridge and nickel covered JB/59. I regrettably got rid of it.

Wow, that thing is KILLER. The bow-ties look great on it along with the reverse headstock.

EDIT: I just looked closer at the neck and it has binding over the frets! Again, sweet CS.
          Last edited by Dinky93; 02-02-2009, 11:47 PM.
          Gibson SG Standard
          Jackson DK2M Dinky
          Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
          Roland Micro Cube
          Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the one that was on ebay recently?

Comment

The hardtail bridges on those things are neat. They seem so simple and look really nice.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Here's mine. Sorry about the greasy fretboard--I took the pictures for insurance reasons not for you guys

Comment

Originally posted by guerillapete View Post
                  had a first issue sls ('98) in a sunburst w/ a tom bridge and nickel covered jb/59. I regrettably got rid of it.

But here's my latest sls:

damn man thats a nice one bro!

Comment

NAMM 08 Custom Shop SLS in Gretsch Orange with abalone outline inlays

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Here's mine...

Comment

Newc, that has to be the nicest sls ever. I love it!

Comment

All of these guitars are making me jealous! Great looking pieces, everyone. I always really liked the SLS headstock. Just a sharp looking guitar all-around, IMHO. These were short scale, right?

Comment

Yeah, they are short scale. Mine is new and you can find several on online stores so I guess they still make them--maybe just as limited runs?

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                              Yeah, they are short scale. Mine is new and you can find several on online stores so I guess they still make them--maybe just as limited runs?
                              Pretty sure they are 25.5 not 24.75 does feel short though.

Comment

Working...
                              X