Let's see your bengal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see your bengal

This is the best shot I've got of my 1987 San Dimas, USA for the moment. It recently went through an entire refurbishment and looks as good as the day I bought it. If you want more details, you can see it in the Gallery under my call sign (wetrx95). I can hardly wait to see what you all have.

Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Wish I had one to share, H/S with maple board and bengal? Awsome
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

More pics here.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I love mine

2008 DXMG in Gray w/ Duncan Mayhem set
        2007 DK2m White Bengal
        88 Jackson limited edition
        Charvel Preditor
        PS-3T Rhoads Performer
        Jackson DX10D
        3 Randall RGT 100 ES tube heads
        4 JCM900 4x12 bottom cabs
        Rockman 1/2 rack Chorus/Delay
        Roland GP-8 Rack processor

Comment

I've got a bengal but it's a Charvel so I'm guessing I shouldn't post it here.

Comment

Love the old school bengal wetrx! Hopefully I'll have mine this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
              I've got a bengal but it's a Charvel so I'm guessing I shouldn't post it here.
              Well we have an import bengal posted here so why not

Comment

Very cool guitars guys, but it is not helping my gas.
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Meow!

Nice woodchoppers dudes!
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Thanks for the compliments towards everyone. However, is this all there is in the JCF??? Come on folks...growl
                    Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post

More pics here.
                      Best looking bengal I have ever seen. I love the trans burst on the flamed maple. You got some nice guitars, Jack. Let me know when you want to get rid of the flat top DK1!
                      1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                      Jackson SLATQH
                      Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
                      Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
                      Jackson DKMGT (project)
                      Kramer Focus 1000
                      Ibanez SDGR Bass
                      Ovation Celebrity
                      Martin Backpacker

Comment

Hi guys

I've been a long time lurker here and have finally managed to join after a couple of failed attempts. Anywhooooo please let me introduce you guys to my Ontario shop 1989 USA custom soloist:

I was into Vinnie Vincent at the time and figured I couldnt go wrong. If it wasnt for the painted neck it would easily be the fastest guitar I've ever owned but I do get caught on it too much and at the worst times so I defected to Ibanez for a long while. Fear not though after the quality of those fell through the floor I discovered the Japanese Dinkys - a DXMG in fact - and here I am back to the Jackson fold with my tail between my legs...

Oh and a 1985 JCM800 2x12 combo which together totally kicks the pig

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowman View Post
                          Hi guys

I've been a long time lurker here and have finally managed to join after a couple of failed attempts. Anywhooooo please let me introduce you guys to my Ontario shop 1989 USA custom soloist:

I was into Vinnie Vincent at the time and figured I couldnt go wrong. If it wasnt for the painted neck it would easily be the fastest guitar I've ever owned but I do get caught on it too much and at the worst times so I defected to Ibanez for a long while. Fear not though after the quality of those fell through the floor I discovered the Japanese Dinkys - a DXMG in fact - and here I am back to the Jackson fold with my tail between my legs...

Oh and a 1985 JCM800 2x12 combo which together totally kicks the pig
                          Sandpaper :P
                          Dave Mustaine did it

Comment

Alight, I'm throw my hat in the ring, so to speak:

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowman View Post

Well that's a killer tiger! I wish I had an '89 Jackson.
                              Last edited by Distracter; 03-09-2009, 12:50 PM.
                              Distractress

Comment

Working...
                              X