Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjkv1 View Post
    KE - 2.... 4,100 dollars???
    I'm not sure where you live, but WOW over 4000$ for a ke2?
    My best guess about your market value for a used, not mint snakeskin KE2 in todays market - would be 1600$ or less(that's assuming that you're including the OHSC).
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by FloydRose4Prez View Post
      That'll grow back.
      :ROTF:
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
        I'm not sure where you live, but WOW over 4000$ for a ke2?
        My best guess about your market value for a used, not mint snakeskin KE2 in todays market - would be 1600$ or less(that's assuming that you're including the OHSC).
        Well, Norway, and yes, its very expensive here. Many bands of musical instruments are about twice the price from the US, because of taxes and so on. SL2H are even more expensive. The rest of the select Jackson series are about the same price as the Ke-2. Thats with the current exchangerates though, last summer when dollar was so weak it would be 5000$ when compared to the US. But u can't compare it like that really, i guess payments and so on are higher here too, people in gerenal have more money, so it evens more out. Never thought about why there are so many Europeans that buys guitars from the US, hehe? I buy lots of stuff from the US, because its so cheap, even though you pay for shipping, and a 25% exstra on total price(guitar+shipping) to get it in the country.

Comment

Working...
        X