Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My USA family

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Cool stuff! Now you need to take the photo without the sun shining through the windows! You are now as bad as me taking photo's
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I also need to swap that DK1 for another USA Warrior. See what you've done PhantomHawk!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm innocent dammit !
        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

I am really starting to fall in love with the nebula finishes. Might have to get a KV2 with that graphic. Beautiful collection!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            I also need to swap that DK1 for another USA Warrior. See what you've done PhantomHawk!
            Great Family!! The 2 Warriors really kick ass!! I'm selling my Warrior Pro because i want a USA one me too..
            WR Pro '90
            SL1 Black

Comment

Originally posted by swippolo View Post
              Great Family!! The 2 Warriors really kick ass!! I'm selling my Warrior Pro because i want a USA one me too..
              I thought the 90's Pro's were supposed to be on par with USA Select Series :think:
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
              X