Guess what came to my door today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what came to my door today!

No seriously, guess... I will give you a couple hints.

Ok maybe one more hint...

anyone...anyone...

Now no one cheat!
    Last edited by veemagic; 02-13-2009, 05:23 PM.
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Kv2?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ebony board, binding and sharkfins - that narrows it down

my guess is trans green Ke2
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Good lord, that's some of the nastiest strings I've ever seen!
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          Good lord, that's some of the nastiest strings I've ever seen!
          Yes I know. The guy I got it from never played it. I am in the process of changing strings on all of my stuff. This one came around at the right time!
          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Oh and sorry everyone is wrong so far.
            What could it be :think:

Comment

Another hint please
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Just a wild guess - Korina KV1?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Just a wild guess - Korina KV1?
                  Way to spoil my fun Newc. Damn great guess!

Comment

Here are few more pics

Comment

She is flawless. Not a scratch on it. The guy just collects never plays. I have one more coming from him. I'll post more on that when she arrives.

Comment

awesome guitar! cant imagine buying guitars and never playing them.

Comment

Originally posted by ke3freak View Post
                          awesome guitar! cant imagine buying guitars and never playing them.
                          Well she is a KV1. I have many and know exactly how they play so that wasn't an issue!

Comment

Oh and for the best part get this...

He's Back

Now I didn't get it from Vince but the guy I did got it from him. HE did have some nice guitars for a sweep kicking cop from New York :ROTF:

Comment

Wow, stunning.

What's the weight like? How does it play? What did you pay for it (if it's not rude to ask)?

It's a shame that these are not available anymore.

and MORE PICTURES!!

Comment

Working...
                              X