Guess what came to my door today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
    Fix that crooked tuner before we all pop a blood vessel!
    hehe

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

I was gonna mention the tuner - take a bump in shipping?

Nice grab I must say, but sorry about the "Vince"
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The tuner I know, , I just couldn't wait to take some pictures. I didn't touch the strings, I am restringing tonight and the tuner will be corrected.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Bwahaha
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
            Wow, stunning.

What's the weight like? How does it play? What did you pay for it (if it's not rude to ask)?

It's a shame that these are not available anymore.

and MORE PICTURES!!
            She is very light, and plays like butter. Just fantastic. I'll PM you what I snagged it for.
            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              I was gonna mention the tuner - take a bump in shipping?

Nice grab I must say, but sorry about the "Vince"
              The Vince thing kills me. When I saw the Craigslist posting and started getting information about 2 months ago on this It dawned on me about 3 communications in that this had to be Vince. The guy told me it was Mustaines' guitar tech and I cracked up, but its in I mean perfect shape. Just wait till you see the next one on its way. Just awesome

Comment

Awesome guitar bro!
                Gibson SG Standard
                Jackson DK2M Dinky
                Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                Roland Micro Cube
                Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Sweet! Send some pics to Vince in jail. :ROTF:
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Sweet! Send some pics to Vince in jail. :ROTF:
                    I'm almost ashamed to ask, but who is Vince? I've seen references to him before, and I understand he has something to do with Megadeth or MegaDave, but whats the story?
                    Last edited by etepbbb; 02-14-2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Vince is a sweep kicking, fist of fury, hummer driving, cop from New York that lives on an estate in Connecticut but now resides in jail.

Oh yeah and who was Dave Mustaines' Guitar Tech who was fired for ordering guitars in Daves name. :ROTF:

and the 4'-11" lead guitarist for the International band "Morbid Obsession"

Did I leave anything out?
                      Last edited by veemagic; 02-14-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Love that axe! What's with the high-e string machine head?
                        www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                        www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                        www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
                          Love that axe! What's with the high-e string machine head?
                          Those pictures were taken right out of the box. It must have bumped during shipping. The strings and tuner have all been corrected and she is playing great! I'll post some new pics later.

Comment

Mmm, korina King V. Congrats on a nice find. Is the next one you're getting also korina?

Comment

Originally posted by TreeFitty View Post
                              Mmm, korina King V. Congrats on a nice find. Is the next one you're getting also korina?
                              Thanks. No the other one is still in the works, but not Korina.

Comment

Working...
                              X