need serieal# info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guitareagle View Post
    Thanks for everyones help and thanks to Phantom Hawk for welcomeing me to the forum. I think that is pretty interesting that the guitar was made sometime in 2004 and I bought it (new) in 2008..... Is that unusual? you know for a guitar to be made in 2004 and sold new at a music store in 2008? Was I ripped off?
    Not so unusual. Depends on the store. Some stores put the MSRP on the tag and expect to actually get it. After a few years of watching the guitar go unsold, they finally break down and put a realistic price on it.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
      I'm still game, Johnny, and anybody else who wants to join in. I'm at about 800 numbers right now. Catch up with me when you want and we'll exchange emails so we know where to send 'em.
      Cool. Give me a little more time to consolidate a few more short lists that I have and then I'll be ready to go. But I'm nowhere near 800. LOL

Comment

Hey thanks allot for the info.... and i'll try to get some pics up soon ! and as far as the shape of the guitar it was near flawless it has one little dimple in the paint on the front sorta near the tone control knob but you have to have a magnifying glass to see it... well practicaly... the only "bad" thing I saw was the cloth tape thats wraped around the neck pick up well half of it was gone..... and I thought what the???????? so I pulled out both pick up's to make sure that the right ones were in there and thankfuly they were!!! a 59SH1 in the neck and a JBTB4 in the bridge and even though the tape was missing it does not screw up the sound at all! I payed $1800.00 bucks for it and I did a bunch of research about the price so I think I got a fair deal.
        anyway thanks again to everyone for the help and now i'll try and figure out how to put the pics on here without having to pay any $:idea:
        Last edited by guitareagle; 02-19-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X