Please help me identify this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me identify this!

I thinking to trade my Music Man Steve Morse modell to this. What do you think, would it worth? The seller of this jackson says this is a 25th anniversary Usa made Jackson. I can't find any information about that modell. If somebody know something about that modell, please help! Thanks.

Here's the pictures:

I remember that guitar ! It was on eBay some weeks ago; but I don't remember the BIN price.
    I think it was a Guitar Center anniversary model - looks legit !

What's the value of your MM Morse ?
    uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

If the Morse is worth 1500-1800, then don't trade it. The Jackson ain't worth even close to that....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

personally, i'd keep the music man. i am not 100% sure, but i think the GC anniversary models are imports. i could be wrong. either way, your EBMM is cooler than that particular jackson. if you are gonna make a trade, trade for a PC-1 or a super nice soloist - those are more in range with your EBMM.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

If I remember correctly it was a Guitar Center 25th anniversary edition Jackson for GC's 25th anniversary and they sell used for around 600-800 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            personally, i'd keep the music man. i am not 100% sure, but i think the GC anniversary models are imports. i could be wrong. either way, your EBMM is cooler than that particular jackson. if you are gonna make a trade, trade for a PC-1 or a super nice soloist - those are more in range with your EBMM.
            A lot were imports, but I think certain years were USA. Still, I'd keep the EBMM guitar, too.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Many thanks for the help, i keep my Music Man and wait a better deal.

Comment

Yeah, some of the GCs were USA - the anniversary models I think. All their "GC-only runs" were imports, like the DK2 with the 3x3 head, etc.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X