Sea Of Chlorines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    The thing I didn't like about the older PC1's is the headstock.
    +1...is there a derogatory name in circulation for that headstock? If not, I can try to think of one.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      +1...is there a derogatory name in circulation for that headstock? If not, I can try to think of one.
      I always have referred to it as the headstock that looks like a dude's junk.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

"BTW what neck pickup is in the one on the right? Doesn't look like a the standard Sustainer?"

It was a rare Sustainiac unit that was put in for evaluation purposes in the initial days of the PC1's design and testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          You mean something like cockstock in honor of the dragon?
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
            "BTW what neck pickup is in the one on the right? Doesn't look like a the standard Sustainer?"

It was a rare Sustainiac unit that was put in for evaluation purposes in the initial days of the PC1's design and testing.
            Thanks, I didn't know that. I assumed they always had the Sustainer we're familiar with.
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
            X